If you had any faith left in the criminal justice system

I could buy the panic thing if he did it before he chased the other robber away or even if he did it just as he walked back in the store. The fact that he calmly (at least it seemed) walked past the unconscious body, grabbed another gun, and the emptied it into the kid changes things.

The prosecution brought up the fact that, if you are afraid of someone (the robber on the ground) you do not turn your back on them.

I'm not advocating what he did, but I'm not going to pretend I care that the little **** got 86ed off the planet either.

What a waste.

Two bullets at such close range should have been sufficient.

Two gems I'm going to remember next time you're spouting off about the sanctity of life in your anti-choice rants.

Are you comparing a life of a unborn child to that of a person committing a robbery?

No I'm saying Rob doesn't have a belief that human life is universally sacred- I'm saying Rob believes that the value of human life is conditional.

No I'm saying Rob doesn't have a belief that human life is universally sacred- I'm saying Rob believes that the value of human life is conditional.

Rob does not dispute this point at all. In fact, most of the "anti-choice" :jerk off: stances I've taken recently were not actually "anti-choice" but simply stating the irrefutable truth that the only pertinent question in the abortion debate is when the fetus becomes a human life. Many on this board have exposed their double digit IQs trying to argue against this point.

In fact, if we had a way of identifying future pederasts and violent criminals that prey on the innocent I would be happy to snuff them out in the womb. Unfortunately our crystal ball technology has not advanced to that stage yet.

Edited by Rob's House