Puppy with broken legs crawls home after tornado

/dev/null

And the family is giving him up? WTF?

Truly, dogs > people! :worthy:

In fairness to the family, maybe they just couldn't afford to keep him at the moment or couldn't provide the care and love he needed, cuz you know, they just got hit BY A TORNADO. Maybe it's better the dog go to a home that can take care of him while this family tries to get their house back together. There was no mention of how much damage the house took.

In fairness to the family, maybe they just couldn't afford to keep him at the moment or couldn't provide the care and love he needed, cuz you know, they just got hit BY A TORNADO. Maybe it's better the dog go to a home that can take care of him while this family tries to get their house back together. There was no mention of how much damage the house took.

Maybe it's just temporary. But it didn't seem that way from what I read.

Saw this last week and almost drove over to Alabama to pick him up myself. What a great, brave, loyal lil guy!!

While it saddens me to hear he wont be reunited with his family, I understand that they just lost everything and arent in a position to take care of him. Although, if it were me and my dogs... once youve lost everything, how much worse can it be to bring in one more? But I understand.

The other good news is this lil guy is such a celebrity now, good homes/dog people will be lined up to adopt him. He'll spend his remaining years living like a king, as he deserves.

and as always:

Dogs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> people

Also a good thing the puppy isn't Asian. Cuz then you'd start a campaign against them invading the ecosystem

:P

Still not following some people here... Do you know my position on Asian carp? I wouldn't be phased in the least if the Asian carp invade the Great Lakes.. Actually, I think they should! Some are looking at a gift horse in the mouth! The states can stop making people pay for fishing licenses and one will be able to snag, bat, whatever to their hearts content... We can take a lot of gov't out of the picture... They can also stop stocking INVASIVE coho salmon. We don't need the coho anymore because the Asian carp eat the same thing as the alewives... Hence no alewive problem!

:P

Edited by ExiledInIllinois