Sabres Website

Wooderson

There's a good number of owners who put out stuff like that. The most recent one that comes to mind is Leonsis in DC after the craps got bounced in the playoffs. Still, it's a very good thing to have an interactive owner like this in Buffalo. Hopefully it continues.

There's a good number of owners who put out stuff like that. The most recent one that comes to mind is Leonsis in DC after the craps got bounced in the playoffs. Still, it's a very good thing to have an interactive owner like this in Buffalo. Hopefully it continues.

Definitely hope this continues. It just shows how much passion he has for the Sabres and he will settle for nothing short of excellence. This is the type of owner that Buffalo fans have been wishing for for years. I'm happy with the changes he's making and hopefully they continue well into the future.

Who the hell does this guy think he is? Rex Ryan?!?! What an obnoxious wind bag! - Just kidding. :flirt:

It's great to see a Buffalo sports owner openly shooting for the top! How refreshing and exhilarating. Get 'er done T.P. !!!!

I don't recall if I have run into the letter approach on a web site before but it is smart way to connect with the fans. There have been a number of positives since Terry Pegula has taken control of the Sabres. I like the Sabres / NHL websites but I think they lose some of the "local" touch. One example is the NHL store which is significantly different than the Sabres Store. There is lot of cool Sabres (and Bandits) merchandise sold in the Sabres Store but not available on the NHL website. There isn't a Sabres Store web site nor catalog as far as I know. For out of town fans, either you buy your goods at the arena or you are out of luck (unless you can make your deal by phone). Also back in the day, the Sabres had a very informative yearbook. Nowadays, there is a bunch of photos but it is very short on team records, history etc. The NHL yearbooks all look like they all came out of the same mill just as the NHL team websites also look very similar. I admit this is minor stuff. I will say this, out of the four major sports, nhl.com is head and shoulders above the other sports. The inclusion of juniors, college, international tournaments, features and history is great! I visit nhl.com daily. Even in the middle of summer there is interesting coverage.

As was posted earlier, the Sabres result on the ice is most important. The Sabres played very competitive hockey this year and I am proud of their effort. Some upgrades are needed to make HSBC Arena a place where all teams feel the fury arena wide, every game. I like the most recent drafts. I like how the Sabres have developed Enroth. A strong Enroth allows Miller to get some needed rest. Myers and Gragnani will be stars. Ennis and Gerbe are bumble bees. Roy and Stafford had breakout seasons. Adam and Mancari will fill in more effectively in time. Kassian, Foligno and McNabb will join Kaleta in distributing some pain. That Game 6 loss still stings and will linger all summer. But I believe better days are ahead! Helsinki and Berlin anybody?

Edited by Spun