Retail stores crowded- traffic jammed

HelloNewman

I finished most of my Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving and I feel good that I can relax.

On my way home yesterday Eastview mall in Rochester was a traffic jam nightmare with no space to be had in the parking lot......I just smiled as I drove by knowing I was done and do not have to suffer with holiday stress.....

Anyone else done? Or get their shopping done early like me?

I finished most of my Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving and I feel good that I can relax.

On my way home yesterday Eastview mall in Rochester was a traffic jam nightmare with no space to be had in the parking lot......I just smiled as I drove by knowing I was done and do not have to suffer with holiday stress.....

Anyone else done? Or get their shopping done early like me?

164535[/snapback]

Did all of my shopping online. Didn't even need to go to the store. :o (my wife did have to go to pick up a few things). We're both done and have been for a few days.

CW

Skivvies?  Sure it ain't the "trapper hat" and 12 gauge? :o

Do they even have stores in AK?... Glad the internet revolution helped you out!

:lol:  :lol:  Couldn't resist! :lol:

164602[/snapback]

I didn't say I wasn't wearing my hat or that my 12 gauge wasn't nearby. I man has to have standards.

We have stores here - alot more than we did when I got here. Apparently they're getting ready to build a Super Walmart Igloo pretty soon.

Did you know:

The highest grossing Best Buy, Costco, and Walmart are all located in Alaska? Of course you did. :lol:

The highest grossing Best Buy, Costco, and Walmart are all located in Alaska?  Of course you did.  :o

164611[/snapback]

Do they have special sled dog parking areas, or do they intermingle with the snowmobiles?

I didn't say I wasn't wearing my hat or that my 12 gauge wasn't nearby.  I man has to have standards.

We have stores here - alot more than we did when I got here.  Apparently they're getting ready to build a Super Walmart Igloo pretty soon. 

Did you know:

The highest grossing Best Buy, Costco, and Walmart are all located in Alaska?  Of course you did.  :o

164611[/snapback]

I man or I have to ?

Wow, twice in a week. Are you sick?