Come get some kitty haters

dayman

Finals coming. All you haters. Send me an post in here when you register I'll send you something if win (you wont') (PM me you email to be "in the game".)

Basic game? Gambling on the finals. Whats up who is down?

Finals coming. All you haters. Send me an post in here when you register I'll send you something if win (you wont') (PM me you email to be "in the game".)

Basic game? Gambling on the finals. Whats up who is down?

:huh: Say wha?

aLL YOU HEAT HATING MAVS FANS HEAR ME KNOW...$50? %15)? PAYPAL TIME !! LET'S GO]

edit: I'm a bit drunk but what I'm saying is I'm ready to one on one bet via paypal over this final season I'd love to find someone going against teh Head eitehr overall or in certain games with spreads...I'm a young man in school so the wages will be from 50 to 200 max. Anyone down?

Edited by dayman

Time to wager on these finals is what I say. Amongst us.

come in here adn set up paypals and lets go

Shouldn't we wait until after game 7 tonight so we at least know who Vancouver is playing?

• 3 weeks later...

aLL YOU HEAT HATING MAVS FANS HEAR ME KNOW...$50? %15)? PAYPAL TIME !! LET'S GO]

edit: I'm a bit drunk but what I'm saying is I'm ready to one on one bet via paypal over this final season I'd love to find someone going against teh Head eitehr overall or in certain games with spreads...I'm a young man in school so the wages will be from 50 to 200 max. Anyone down?

I'll bet $200 that the Mavericks win the championship....