Merriman taking part in Gumball Rally

Merriman said he wasn't worried about the dangers of racing high-powered cars around foreign roads.

"I'm not really bothered about that -- I'm up against 350-pound guys every day, I can deal with this," he said. "I would just say that I'd do anything to win, including letting down a few tires. Anything you got to do to win, that's all that matters."

=================================================================

1. I'm relieved to hear the change in attitude so that I don't have to worry about him failing future drug tests.

2. I guess physics isn't his strong suit.

3. Hope he stays clean and regains Pro Bowl form for us!

1. I'm relieved to hear the change in attitude so that I don't have to worry about him failing future drug tests.

Why do you think the Gumball is held in Europe... Gumball 3000 is NOT about racing, it's all about the parties, drugs and women.

So Gumball 3000 is kinda like living The Man Show? And that is a bad thing how???

Heh, I'd love to be part of it, had a relation that participated last year (and won multiple races), but if this is the right environment for an athlete that will have his blood tested a couple of times a year is an entirely different question.... Pics for those interested: http://www.newminicl...-0-asc-480.html

While we are at it... this is mine: http://www.newminiclub.nl/forum/about17214.html (before and after pics)

Edited by bladiebla

I watched the Jackass guys do the Gumball Rally...that was pretty funny!

Yea. Agree with SteveO- the polish hookers were pretty hot.

Edited by Mr. Wonderful

I'm surprised there's not more "what an a--hole, he should be practicing w/ his teammates" posts here. I'm impressed. It just shows how much we all would love to do the Gumball 3000!!

Plus, I think this is a good indication of what athletes who are successful w/ their money can afford to do in their spare time off the field. I'm officially jealous.

Why do you think the Gumball is held in Europe... Gumball 3000 is NOT about racing, it's all about the parties, drugs and women.

Sounds fun! Sign me up.

I'm surprised there's not more "what an a--hole, he should be practicing w/ his teammates" posts here. I'm impressed. It just shows how much we all would love to do the Gumball 3000!!

Plus, I think this is a good indication of what athletes who are successful w/ their money can afford to do in their spare time off the field. I'm officially jealous.

Merrimen's a doosh. He should be spending Memorial Day Weekend in Buffalo practicing in Buffalo with his teammates and mentoring Maybin. This is an outrage!

I should be in Europe with drugs hookers fast cars and rich people partying.

Merriman said he wasn't worried about the dangers of racing high-powered cars around foreign roads.

"I'm not really bothered about that -- I'm up against 350-pound guys every day, I can deal with this," he said. "I would just say that I'd do anything to win, including letting down a few tires. Anything you got to do to win, that's all that matters."

=================================================================

2. I guess physics isn't his strong suit.

3. Hope he stays clean and regains Pro Bowl form for us!

When was the last time Merriman was up against a 350 pound guy? Grider Street McDonalds?

When was the last time Merriman was up against a 350 pound guy? Grider Street McDonalds?

Yeah, thats a bit of hyperbole on Shawn's part. What he meant to say is that he body slammed Tila Tequila, who weighs in at 90lbs, four times, which is the same amount of work as moving one 350lb man.