Injury Bug at QB

While I say we are still fine all around. This should be a 8-8 type team.

What I will say is that at this point if Drew Bledsoe goes down with a season ending injury this is a 2-14 team.

So for all those screaming what is the big deal? We lost our second and third string QB. No big deal unless Drew goes down.

Who are we going to get at this point to lead this team to a 8-8 season if Bledsoe goes down. Seriously? Greg Zollman strikes the fear in th hearts of no one!

Look at the Falcons last year and they had a better backup than Gregg Zollman. They went from the Playoffs to doormat without Vick.

Look at the Jets when they lost Chad P.

Come on. Starting QB's are absolutely critical to a team sucess.

While I say we are still fine all around. This should be a 8-8 type team.

What I will say is that at this point if Drew Bledsoe goes down with a season ending injury this is a 2-14 team. 

So for all those screaming what is the big deal?  We lost our second and third string QB.  No big deal unless Drew goes down.

11794[/snapback]

I believe it, unless we get a decent veteran backup.

Bledsoe is the key to our success...healthy or not. Before Losman was injured I would've said that we *might* have had a better chance with someone else if Bledsoe went down, but that's kinda shot now.

Who are we going to get at this point to lead this team to a 8-8 season if Bledsoe goes down.  Seriously?  Greg Zollman strikes the fear in th hearts of no one!

Look at the Falcons last year and they had a better backup than Gregg Zollman.  They went from the Playoffs to doormat without Vick.

Look at the Jets when they lost Chad P. 

Come on.  Starting QB's are absolutely critical to a team sucess.

11814[/snapback]

Listen, it is a lot but if Bledsoe goes down you will see that dramatic of a swing. With Vick how good were the Falcons? Without him they were something like 1-11. That dramtic enough for you. The Falcons were a pretty darn good team. Price, Duckett, and Dunn. They had a decent backup. 1-11. From second round of the playoffs to 1-11.

Jets same deal.