Sabres Rick Jeanneret

That does kind of suck, but, 50-60 games a year is much better than 0. I am sure the travel must be waring...isn't that the reason Lorentz stepped down a few years ago? I have a great feeling about the future of this team, under the new ownership...the chant next season should be "Win one for Rick!"

I wonder who will fill in for him on the road...I can say, neither Rob Ray or Harry Neale excite me too much...Neale is okay, but I sometimes wonder if he is watching the same game I am...and Rob needs some vocal lessons...speak from the diaphram my man, not from you sinuses...it is hard to listen to sometimes...but I like him okay...

Who will do play by play?

For me, an out of towner, I watch on Center Ice, and probably only get the Buffalo broadcast for about a third of the games anyways, so I suspect I won't miss RJ as much as you hometown fans will...I am just happy to see the games at all, most times...

Edited by Buftex

That does kind of suck, but, 50-60 games a year is much better than 0. I am sure the travel must be waring...isn't that the reason Lorentz stepped down a few years ago? I have a great feeling about the future of this team, under the new ownership...the chant next season should be "Win one for Rick!"

Both of them.

And this past Spring the Sabres went on their longest road trip in (I believe) franchise history. I remember Jeanneret mentioning a couple times it was the longest trip he had been on. I think that had a lot to do with this as well. It was a long, rough season for him and it doesnt get any easier as the years go by.

Couple this with losing the Thrashers (and not being able to see the Sabres in Atlanta anymore) and I've had a rough hockey week.

Definitely will make it a point to listen to as much Jeanneret next season as possible!