ZEITGEIST 2: ADDENDUM

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

youtube.com/watch?v=1gKX9TWRyfs

watch with open mind and discuss

I have learned that this is not politics.

I did find this funny from the comments section:

I showed this film to my girlfriend. The next day, out of the blue, she broke up with me. Some people dont like being associated with truth seekers, it threatens their status quo. Oh well, **** em.
Edited by ieatcrayonz

Do you actually believe this nonsense?

did you watch it? I believe most everything The Confession of an Economic Hitman said in the film. What parts of the movie do you dispute?

did you watch it? I believe most everything The Confession of an Economic Hitman said in the film. What parts of the movie do you dispute?

You posted a link to a two hour video about 30 minutes ago and ask him if he watched it?

To answer your question: Yes I watched it. I clicked on the link right when you posted it and finished watching 29 minutes ago. I skipped all the parts about Niribu and conspiracy so it made it go much faster.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

You posted a link to a two hour video about 30 minutes ago and ask him if he watched it?

To answer your question: Yes I watched it. I clicked on the link right when you posted it and finished watching 29 minutes ago.

well the movie is a couple years old so perhaps he seen. And I made the assumption that he would not comment without viewing it. How can someone comment on something they have not seen?

well the movie is a couple years old so perhaps he seen. And I made the assumption that he would not comment without viewing it. How can someone comment on something they have not seen?

If you had seen 10 episodes of Sponge Bob and someone posted a link to Episode 11 and claimed it held the cure for cancer would you feel the need to watch it before commenting?

Edited by ieatcrayonz

Because I saw enough of the first one to know that, unless the content of the addendum is "Sorry, our bad, Zeitgeist 1 was a load of crap", the addendum is likewise crap.

I've also read the source documentation for the movie, which is either 1) crap, or 2) misinterpreted in the movie...hence, becomes crap.

Really...you do believe this nonsense?

Because I saw enough of the first one to know that, unless the content of the addendum is "Sorry, our bad, Zeitgeist 1 was a load of crap", the addendum is likewise crap.

I've also read the source documentation for the movie, which is either 1) crap, or 2) misinterpreted in the movie...hence, becomes crap.

different subject matter with Addendum. This is about the Federal Reserve, predatory capitalism, inherent flaws of our economic system. It proposes solutions which I agree with. The Confessions of an Economic Hitman guy I have seen speak a few times and he is spot on. I think it is a very interesting provocative film. I would love to hear criticisms from someone that actually watches the film

I've said this before on here, so I apologize, but I have to give Tom a lot of credit for getting me off the bridge after I had finished watching the first Zeitgeist film lol. I'm not even kidding...I came on here and posted about how messed up I was after watching it, and Tom chimed in with some feedback that helped me calm down a bit. I don't know if I can handle that experience a second time LOL :ph34r:

No offense but I think I covered all of this with my Sponge Bob analogy. You are being repetitionary.

different subject matter with Addendum. This is about the Federal Reserve, predatory capitalism, inherent flaws of our economic system. It proposes solutions which I agree with. The Confessions of an Economic Hitman guy I have seen speak a few times and he is spot on. I think it is a very interesting provocative film. I would love to hear criticisms from someone that actually watches the film

OMG. I could never watch the entirety of 2 hours of stupidity. And for you to ask for feedback from only people who do is beyond crazy. The only person who will sit through 2 hours of that drivel is a mouth breathing drivel believer.

There's a conspiracy afoot to create a North American Union? RFID chips? Take a paragraph here, a quote there and voila...it sounds like international bankers control everything that happens.

Watch this, and pretend you're hearing it in your narrator's high pitched monotone. "A few months ago, Obama said ""Amerca's Bills are overdue." If the US president is on board, who can doubt that this will be the Bills year?"

WTC is a controlled demolition?

You are CRAZY. Really. Certifiably completely batshit loco if you buy this stuff. Unwell. In need of medication.

I've said this before on here, so I apologize, but I have to give Tom a lot of credit for getting me off the bridge after I had finished watching the first Zeitgeist film lol. I'm not even kidding...I came on here and posted about how messed up I was after watching it, and Tom chimed in with some feedback that helped me calm down a bit. I don't know if I can handle that experience a second time LOL :ph34r:

You need meds too.

Edited by Peace

OMG. I could never watch the entirety of 2 hours of stupidity. And for you to ask for feedback from only people who do is beyond crazy. The only person who will sit through 2 hours of that drivel is a mouth breathing drivel believer.

There's a conspiracy afoot to create a North American Union? RFID chips? Take a paragraph here, a quote there and voila...it sounds like international bankers control everything that happens.

Watch this, and pretend you're hearing it in your narrator's high pitched monotone. "A few months ago, Obama said ""Amerca's Bills are overdue." If the US president is on board, who can doubt that this will be the Bills year?"

You are CRAZY. Really. Certifiably completely batshit loco if you buy this stuff. Unwell. In need of medication.

You need meds too.

Did you watch the confession of an economic hitman?

If not, how can you comment on this?

Plus the other "geist" movie seems real too.

It's was made by Zeit's brother Polter.

I have learned that this is not politics.

Clearly. Politics is defined as ... wait, how is this not politics? We need the wiseman on the mountain to clarify this.

This reminds me of the first Zeitgeist. I checked out about five minutes in when the narrator declared in his cryptic voice that "We not only need to, we have to", along with another intellectual gem (may not be verbatim)"If people stop consuming, the whole system would crumble." Let's just hope people don't stop eating.

Edited by Rob's House

Different subject matter...oh, okay, that makes all the difference. Because stupid people become brilliant when they change the subject.

Even I think that indicates a serious medical problem... :ph34r:

Different subject matter...oh, okay, that makes all the difference. Because stupid people become brilliant when they change the subject.

I generally agree with your point, but Lybob tends to make sense when discussing football, so go figure.

Even I think that indicates a serious medical problem... :ph34r:

Please tell me you didn't intend to help him off the bridge for just enough time to change into a proper t-shirt.

You need meds too.

LOL meds. I don't even take aspirin- let alone the heavy **** you suggest from the drug dealers (Pfizer, Merc, etc). So enough with the ad hominem drivel. There are interesting topics brought up in that movie. Of course minds are like locks, and only work when they are opened. No need discussing issues with narrow minded people. And it is laughable when they try and launch dogmantic attacks.

Of course you know all about the Federal Reserve. And of course you know about how the World Bank and IMF work. I started this thread looking for some interesting discussion. For example- the Jerome Daly court case is fascinating. Well to each their own. Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy your Fox news