My name is b.Harami 98 and I'm a...

I'll start of this post by admitting that I am a bandwagon jumper. I'm pretty sure no one cares, but I just had to get this off my chest.

Football

I started following the Bils in '88. The year they made it the conference championship. Before that, and I really hate to admit this, but I was a Cowboys fan. I was only 14 in 1988 and football was introduced to me by my cousin who followed the Cowboys, so naturally I'd be a fan of the team that I was exposed to first, but Shen the Bills got good and the city started really getting behind them I caught the fever and have been die hard ever since.

Baseball

I first I couldn't stand the sport, but when I finally started to like it, guess who I decided to back? That's right, the Yankees. Is there a bigger bandwagon team to follow than the Yanks? Still a fan.

Hockey

I followed Gretzky wherever he went, except for his last two stops. By then I jumped on the Sabres' bandwagon when they had Hasek. Still a fan.

Basketball

I used to root for anyone that played the Bulls in the playoffs, when Jordan was there, and when he left I had noone to cheer for. Then I moved to Miami and jumped on that bandwagon when they hired Riley because I liked his style. When the Heat won the championship, I was celebrating with the rest of the fans on south beach and them it hit me like a ton of bricks. I really didn't like celebrating with Miami fans. All I could do was think about the Bills and the city of Buffalo. Until...The Heat signed LeBron and Bosh and here I am back on the bandwagon-again.

I don't know what this says about me as a person, but still following the Bills, with even more passion than ever, through all the losing and heartache, proves I am a good fan...

I hope.

Anybody else want to confess to bandwagon jumping?

Never jumped a bandwagon, on or off.

Basically grew up in Buffalo so the Bills and Sabres are dyed-in-wool.

I was also a big Braves fan but the NBA kind of died for me when the team was lost. Can't stand the Celtics or the Clippers. Like the Lakers more than the Celtics but not a big fan. I moved to the Bay Area in 2002 and started following the Golden State Warriors and remembered their great team with Nate Thurmond, Rick Barry, Butch Beard, Charlie Johnson, et al, and am a lukewarm fan but not really that much.

The San Francisco Giants won the World Series in 2010 and I did cheer for them but I'm not a big fan. Growing up in Buffalo, we had Triple A affiliations with Cleveland and Pittsburgh and we were near Toronto and the Yanks and Mets so I tried to like those teams but it was always lukewarm. Got to cheering for the Atlanta Braves for awhile because of Superstation WTBS and the fact that I could watch all their games… familiarity with the team made me root for them… but again, not in a rabid, vehement way.

I guess really, the only teams I truly care about in the sports world are the Buffalo Bills and the Buffalo Sabres.

But kudos to Harami for coming clean. Truth and disclosure are good traits in my book.

No but I would like to draw everytone's attention to the aptness of your handle ;)

I had a Bills customized jersey made with my name on it and I chose the number 98. Don't really know why I chose 98. No significance in that number, I just liked the way it looked, I guess.

Lukewarm is a good way to describe my feelings to every team, except for the Bills. He'll, I'd give up ten years of my life for one Super Bowl championship.

It hurts when the Yanks lose, too, but when the Sabres or Heat lose, I'm a little pissed, but not much.

I cheer for the Sabres more for the city than the team itself.

Never jumped a bandwagon, on or off.

Basically grew up in Buffalo so the Bills and Sabres are dyed-in-wool.

I was also a big Braves fan but the NBA kind of died for me when the team was lost. Can't stand the Celtics or the Clippers. Like the Lakers more than the Celtics but not a big fan. I moved to the Bay Area in 2002 and started following the Golden State Warriors and remembered their great team with Nate Thurmond, Rick Barry, Butch Beard, Charlie Johnson, et al, and am a lukewarm fan but not really that much.

The San Francisco Giants won the World Series in 2010 and I did cheer for them but I'm not a big fan. Growing up in Buffalo, we had Triple A affiliations with Cleveland and Pittsburgh and we were near Toronto and the Yanks and Mets so I tried to like those teams but it was always lukewarm. Got to cheering for the Atlanta Braves for awhile because of Superstation WTBS and the fact that I could watch all their games… familiarity with the team made me root for them… but again, not in a rabid, vehement way.

I guess really, the only teams I truly care about in the sports world are the Buffalo Bills and the Buffalo Sabres.

But kudos to Harami for coming clean. Truth and disclosure are good traits in my book.

No but I would like to draw everytone's attention to the aptness of your handle ;)

Good thing I'm not a Hindu. Lol!