Anybody catch Willie McGinest in FHM?

EZC-Boston

He said the Arizona and the Bills play the worst music in the NFL.  He said nobody gets excited in Buffalo...

I guess he's not a fan of Luda's "Move! B*tch! Get out the way!"

164425[/snapback]

Just wondering....how does he know what Arizona plays at there home games??

Nobody get's excited in Buffalo? What a !@#$ing moron...

164577[/snapback]

I've only been to games in two cities, and trying not to be biased, but between the Buffalo crowd and the Miami crowd, there is no f-cking comparison.

Even in the high scoring game down here, the fans were terrible. And even last year's week 3 night game, they sucked.

It's electric inside of Rich Stadium...

I've only been to games in two cities, and trying not to be biased, but between the Buffalo crowd and the Miami crowd, there is no f-cking comparison.

Even in the high scoring game down here, the fans were terrible. And even last year's week 3 night game, they sucked.

164701[/snapback]

They may not have been loud, but they would have beat your ass...

164701[/snapback]

I agree the fans down here are uninspiring to say the least! When sold out RWS is top 5 in the league for fan excitement and noise!

ps. Steve I see you've started a trend. Scroll down 4 posts.

And even last year's week 3 night game, they sucked.

164701[/snapback]

I'm gonna have to disagree with ya, Norm. Week 3 last year was the loudest I've ever heard that stadium except for the World Series game 4 victory over the Yanks (Cabrera HR in the 11th). It was almost like the Ralph when the Fish visit.

Almost.

They may not have been loud, but they would have beat your ass...

164729[/snapback]

ummm... Ok.

I guess if you don't wanna talk crap at a Dolphins game, that's your thing.. I prefer to go right to the edge of pissing them off where it might turn violent.... that's all the fun of it..

Oh, and getting hit once or twice isnt the end of the world...

don't be scared to join in next time.

ummm... Ok.

I guess if you don't wanna talk crap at a Dolphins game, that's your thing.. I prefer to go right to the edge of pissing them off where it might turn violent.... that's all the fun of it..

Oh, and getting hit once or twice isnt the end of the world...

don't be scared to join in next time.

164851[/snapback]

:o

I think what Martin is referring to is the guy who told me "I'm gonna finish eating my french fries, and then I'm gonna kick your ass".  It was after I used a certain word towards him when he was cheering that McGahee got hurt.

164881[/snapback]

Noted. Fans that cheer injuries aren't fans.