Just got my Bills jersey order

Hmm...

My Replathenic Bruce Smith jersey I bought at the East View mall in Victor for $110 at the Bills Store is made in Honduras. Oops, so much for supporting the American workforce NFL!!!!

Oh by the way I'm sure there are no sweatshops in Honduras.

The absurd markup in price goes to Americans though (ridiculously wealthy americans).

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already got at least one of every jersey they've put out since the 60's.

So they're not making any money from fans like me, until they put out the new stuff.

Truefully, I don't want what they're selling now, if it was free.

It is great for the fan who can't afford a new jersey(or the cheap)lol.

Just jonesing for the new, come on! Give us something to get excited about during this

boring political crap, what's wrong with letting us walk around town, wearing the new stuff,

stirring up more business, and rocking our team? GO BILLS!

I've already got at least one of every jersey they've put out since the 60's.

So they're not making any money from fans like me, until they put out the new stuff.

Truefully, I don't want what they're selling now, if it was free.

It is great for the fan who can't afford a new jersey(or the cheap)lol.

Just jonesing for the new, come on! Give us something to get excited about during this

boring political crap, what's wrong with letting us walk around town, wearing the new stuff,

stirring up more business, and rocking our team? GO BILLS!

Anyone thinking of a Chinese counterfeit might wanna read this thread before buying.

It's a bit long, but a very good enlightening read

Thinking about buying a China Counterfeit?

When at any jersey website, click on 'contact us' .... generally, if there's an email address only without a USA mailing address and a regular or toll free USA phone number they're in China.

I discovered a place in the USA with an American phone number, shipped to me from the Midwest, and it wasn't an outlet who imported from outside the USA. I verified it's authenticity thru a Reebok connection I know by the images the seller had emailed to me before paying for it. I'm very happy with it.

I will continue to buy my authentics thru them for under $150 including shipping. Anyone needing the info feel free to message me or email me ... I just hate seeing people throw their money for a replica jersey because you just can't afford to shell out $300 price-gouging practice of the NFL, and many of the counterfeits people do notice more than one thinks.

Edited by ARTnSocal

So just to be clear, this person was a total stranger?

:)

Actually it was a guy that I've tailgated near for years. I drink with him on a regular basis on Sunday mornings. He still talks about how he shouldn't have sold it. Oh well live and learn right? Lol

Honestly jerseys are crap. They don't fit well, and they make you look like a goofball/loser. If you get a real jersey, that fits better and is authentic that's find. That's cool. Replica jersey's...are not for grown men.

I actually have to agree. Last year I broke down and bought my first jersey ever - a white throwback from DHGate (which was a great value in my opinion). I really liked the looks of it, but I feel a bit wierd wearing it as a 40-yr old guy (kind of feel like Doug Heffernan on the King of Queens or some other guy like that who just never grew up). I wouldn't wear it anywhere except on gameday at the Ralph.

Can't wait to see the new unis, but I won't buy another jersey. Plenty of caps, t-shirts, maybe a polo, but no more jerseys for me. To each his own I guess.

Edited by BillnutinHouston