Just got my Bills jersey order

The Chinese jerseys are by far the way to go in my opinion. You get them for $25 and they are far higher quality than the replicas that the NFL asks $80 for. I own about 20 of them, and they have always lasted longer and stayed in better shape than any of the NFL Replica jerseys ive ever purchased

this is excatly what is wrong with this country...were even going overseas to get our bills jerseys...im all for saving a buck or two...but jesus lets keep it in the states...not a sweat shop...i guarantee i can spot a chinamans auth jersey from a mile away compared to the original....by the way dont dry in the dryer after washing let air dry and jersey..any jersey will last 3 times longer...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Authentic jerseys don't have silkscreened numbers. I don't have an authentic one myself but I've seen them in person, and it looks like those have pretty nice sewn-on cloth numbers.

True - but owning a couple of both, I can tell you the "authentic" jerseys are also seriously uncomfortable. They are just too thick. I really prefer my replicas to my authentics.

this is excatly what is wrong with this country...were even going overseas to get our bills jerseys...im all for saving a buck or two...but jesus lets keep it in the states...not a sweat shop...i guarantee i can spot a chinamans auth jersey from a mile away compared to the original....by the way dont dry in the dryer after washing let air dry and jersey..any jersey will last 3 times longer...

They are both made in China.

No way you spot one of the china knockoffs unless its one of the horribly bad ones (which you can tell from the picture on the website). Plus, $30 for a stitched jersey is much better than the $200 that the NFL charges for the exact same thing.

The email I got from the Bills made it sound like you had to go out to the stadium store to buy them. You can order online?

Yes. Just go to the Bills Store online. But right now only select player jerseys are marked down.

PTR

They are both made in China.

Yep, the ones from NFL shop and from the china sites...........both made in china....and no you can't tell the difference by just looking at them. I just sold a few I had because the guys left the team.......beautiful jerseys, just apparently the wrong guys.

No way you spot one of the china knockoffs unless its one of the horribly bad ones (which you can tell from the picture on the website). Plus, $30 for a stitched jersey is much better than the $200 that the NFL charges for the exact same thing.

most def agree

Yep, the ones from NFL shop and from the china sites...........both made in china....and no you can't tell the difference by just looking at them. I just sold a few I had because the guys left the team.......beautiful jerseys, just apparently the wrong guys.

most def agree

Chinese jerseys are perfectly fine, no difference at all in them. My last order I also got the brand new 3rd jersey from the Sabres, those go for $200 bucks or more, and this was only $36. Got a brand new Blue Jays jersey too, it was perfect, was only $18. My Jim Kelly jersey is of great quality, and it was $16. Great for Christmas shopping too!

I have four Bills Jerseys and two sabres from china. All of them are great quality, and there is nobody who could tell the difference. I am sure I'll be ordering a new one this year with the new jersey designs coming out.

:lol: What are you, like 75 years old or something? Who the hell says "chinaman" any more? :lol:

Agreed, the China ones are fine. They are not as nice as the Authentics obviously but they are way better then the replicas that the bills offer. I think it is crazy to pay $300 for an authentic for a guy that is probably only going to be on the team for 4-5 years at best. If your going to buy an authentic your better off going with one of the old timers.

One interesting thing is that the store doesn't think Posluszny will be back. For the Royal Blue throwbacks, Posluszny is priced $20 while McGee and Evans are priced $48. What does the store know? Mabye that if the Bills wanted Posluszny they would have signed him earlier, hmmm.

The Chinese jerseys are by far the way to go in my opinion. You get them for $25 and they are far higher quality than the replicas that the NFL asks $80 for. I own about 20 of them, and they have always lasted longer and stayed in better shape than any of the NFL Replica jerseys ive ever purchased

I get like 4 or 5 every season. You really cant go wrong. You get 4 or 5 different players in all different colors, and styles for the $100 or so that you'd spend on one piece of garbage replica. When my $100 starts going toward a decent on-field product then I will start purchasing the official NFL jerseys

Where are you wearing these things if you're buying 4 or 5 a year and are worried about them not lasting very long?

One interesting thing is that the store doesn't think Posluszny will be back. For the Royal Blue throwbacks, Posluszny is priced $20 while McGee and Evans are priced $48. What does the store know? Mabye that if the Bills wanted Posluszny they would have signed him earlier, hmmm.

There was a sale a few days back when they were all $20. Now it's just Poz.

PTR

There was a sale a few days back when they were all $20. Now it's just Poz.

PTR

Why am I seeing a lot more than just Poz? PS There are also some former players jerseys for just $10

Chinese jerseys are perfectly fine, no difference at all in them. My last order I also got the brand new 3rd jersey from the Sabres, those go for $200 bucks or more, and this was only $36. Got a brand new Blue Jays jersey too, it was perfect, was only $18. My Jim Kelly jersey is of great quality, and it was $16. Great for Christmas shopping too!

Where do you get these "chinese jerseys?"

Hmm...

My Replathenic Bruce Smith jersey I bought at the East View mall in Victor for $110 at the Bills Store is made in Honduras. Oops, so much for supporting the American workforce NFL!!!!

Oh by the way I'm sure there are no sweatshops in Honduras.