Obama Hiring Online Propaganda Czar

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlny/white-house-dedicates-new-position-to-deal-with-unfavorable-online-media_b36292

"Lee will essentially be responsible for building up Obama’s online presence as he prepares for his reelection bid, and squashing any negative stories:"

Sounds like taxpayer funding of his re election to me.

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlny/white-house-dedicates-new-position-to-deal-with-unfavorable-online-media_b36292

"Lee will essentially be responsible for building up Obama’s online presence as he prepares for his reelection bid, and squashing any negative stories:"

Sounds like taxpayer funding of his re election to me.

Non-Story

This really is a non-story.

Hmmm.....yeah, I see what you're going for here, but I think some of the other applicants are a little better at expressing themselves. But we'll keep your application on file and let you know if anything else comes up. Thanks for expressing your interest in becoming a paid shill for President Obama.

Pardon me, if Rangel gets censured for using staff to work on his re election, how is this any different. There's no problem with the position if it's part of Obama's campaign or DNC, but part of the official White House? That's insane.

Hmmm.....yeah, I see what you're going for here, but I think some of the other applicants are a little better at expressing themselves. But we'll keep your application on file and let you know if anything else comes up. Thanks for expressing your interest in becoming a paid shill for President Obama.

HAHAHAHA!!! Sounds like you already locked up the job for the Republicans. Tell Karl I said hi.

HAHAHAHA!!! Sounds like you already locked up the job for the Republicans. Tell Karl I said hi.

Thank you for your continued interest, however we have determined that your deflection tactics also need significant improvement before we can consider you for Team Obama.

We suggest that you submit an application with Congressman Kucinich's office, we hear he's hiring out west.

Pardon me, if Rangel gets censured for using staff to work on his re election, how is this any different. There's no problem with the position if it's part of Obama's campaign or DNC, but part of the official White House? That's insane.

Frankly, I think this is totally overblown. I mean, everyone knows hiring a guy to be your new Director of Progressive Media & Online Response isn't even necessary because Obama will totally be able to tie his 2012 re-election campaign to his record of accomplishments.

Seriously, though, I wonder: if you hire a guy for a job like this, and days later have to let him go because it's against the law, does the guy still get a full retirement package?

You idiot...Rove's job was not SPECIFICALLY to "squash negative stories." he was Bush's campaign manager and became his chief political advisor.

i know who he is you moron. Lighten up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Typical....you post bull **** but when called on it, its THEM who has to lighten up.

Edited by RkFast

i know who he is you moron. Lighten up.

Again, thank you for your continued interest, but we feel that in addition to your poor writing skills and inability to deflect arguments with any level of aplomb, that your subject matter knowledge on politics in general is severely lacking, hence we will not be able to consider you for the open position of White House Online Propaganda Czar. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Again, thank you for your continued interest, but we feel that in addition to your poor writing skills and inability to deflect arguments with any level of aplomb, that your subject matter knowledge on politics in general is severely lacking, hence we will not be able to consider you for the open position of White House Online Propaganda Czar. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

You're pretty freakin good with those rejection letter thingy's. Outstanding, really!! :lol:

Would it help if he produced a letter of reference from Richard Trumka?