Tornado warnings in DFW tonight

I hope you both are.

DFW is getting pounded right now.

Hook echos plus a big fat wedge on the North side of Dallas.

Looks like I'm in the clear now, no hail just lots of rain for me. A bit south sounds like it got pounded pretty hard.

Watching them evacuate the Ballpark at Arlington right now. Looks like they are bringing fans down to ground level and through the dugouts to get them to safety.

Looks like I'm in the clear now, no hail just lots of rain for me. A bit south sounds like it got pounded pretty hard.

Watching them evacuate the Ballpark at Arlington right now. Looks like they are bringing fans down to ground level and through the dugouts to get them to safety.

The Rangers are in town and they've now evacuated the interior of the stadium. Reporting baseball size hail and tornado sirens going off in Arlington. :o

Oh, you just said that didn't you.

Doh!

The Rangers are in town and they've now evacuated the interior of the stadium. Reporting baseball size hail and tornado sirens going off in Arlington. :o

Oh, you just said that didn't you.

Doh!

:lol: I added, probably when you were typing.

Did the Sox win? Was it official? I noticed it delayed in the mid-4th and the were up 4-2...

And now the tarp is off and they are going to try to get the game in.

Ooops... SHould have read further down!

:blush:

My wife called me from the closet - literally - I don't think we sustained any damage at the house but she was not sure because we were hit by some serious hail. The worst of it appears to have hit south or west of us.

Sorry to hear about the hail, a new roof may be in your future.

Oh...and, it's 2011...tell your better half it is OK for her to come out of the closet. ;)

Boy was I wrong when I said we were in the clear last night. Another band developed out of 'thin air' and we got blasted pretty good in the late evening, but luckily just lots & lots of water and wind, no hail.

Sorry to hear about the hail, a new roof may be in your future.

Oh...and, it's 2011...tell your better half it is OK for her to come out of the closet. ;)

Boy was I wrong when I said we were in the clear last night. Another band developed out of 'thin air' and we got blasted pretty good in the late evening, but luckily just lots & lots of water and wind, no hail.

I was leaving work on Sunday at 4 PM when all of a sudden it started to hail the size of baseballs... Huge chunks of ice coming out of the sky! I was on work's access road and made a beeline to get under the train trestle and wait it out... I made it through with only getting a small ping on the hood of my Jeep... I thought my windshield was gonna bust through. The guy I was working with wasn't so lucky, he couldn't get his car to take cover so fast... Couldn't get the car in the gargage at work fast enough... His new ride is pinged in a bunch of places on the roof! The hail sounded like a trampoline bouncing off my rag top!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois