Bath Salts banned in NYS

Beerball

I can't find a link, but two teens died recently in southern Oklahoma from a "bath salt" overdose. The 19 year old who supplied the party is now on trial for murder, even though he obtained the legal substance via a legal online distributer.

Always makes me wonder, who thought of chopping it up and snorting it the first time?

I can't find a link, but two teens died recently in southern Oklahoma from a "bath salt" overdose. The 19 year old who supplied the party is now on trial for murder, even though he obtained the legal substance via a legal online distributer.

Always makes me wonder, who thought of chopping it up and snorting it the first time?

How is the harm happening? Are the victims using it in the bath or by other means? If it is being used by proper directions, is it giving off fumes of some sort???

Paint & glue get too expensive? Morons.

This instinct, or desire, in humans to get "messed up" is incredible sometimes. Even if you ban everything, they'll find something. Partly why I believe our approach with the "War on Drugs" is nothing more than a cash suck and lesson in futility.

Perfect example of how badly people want to self-medicate - Jenkem (aka Poop in a Jar)

This instinct, or desire, in humans to get "messed up" is incredible sometimes. Even if you ban everything, they'll find something. Partly why I believe our approach with the "War on Drugs" is nothing more than a cash suck and lesson in futility.

Perfect example of how badly people want to self-medicate - Jenkem (aka Poop in a Jar)

Appears to be a hoax. Snopes seems to think so anyway.

Appears to be a hoax. Snopes seems to think so anyway.

Not sure which youre referring to, but Bath Salts and Jenkem are both very real. I believe what snopes is referring to are the reports from a few years back that said Jenkem was being abused in the US. Those reports were overblown and down right false. But Jenkem is a real thing.

Not sure which youre referring to, but Bath Salts and Jenkem are both very real. I believe what snopes is referring to are the reports from a few years back that said Jenkem was being abused in the US. Those reports were overblown and down right false. But Jenkem is a real thing.

appearing like an expert on Jenkem is not exactly a great thing??? :nana: