Who Knew

plenzmd1

So in the Kroger last night looking for something for dinner and see these Freshwater Shrimp, 13-15count, for $8 bucks a pound. Course they were previouly frozen from Thailand or Cambodia, and i ususally eat fresh, but at these prices gotta try em.

Man, they were good. Spiced half of em, grilled the other half..really had a almost sweeter taste than their saltwater cousins. Seafood from Cambodia scares me a bit for some reason..but i will be buying htese again

So in the Kroger last night looking for something for dinner and see these Freshwater Shrimp, 13-15count, for $8 bucks a pound. Course they were previouly frozen from Thailand or Cambodia, and i ususally eat fresh, but at these prices gotta try em.

Man, they were good. Spiced half of em, grilled the other half..really had a almost sweeter taste than their saltwater cousins. Seafood from Cambodia scares me a bit for some reason..but i will be buying htese again

Shrimp raised on ox crap scares you? :huh:

I shop at Kroger too. Where these in the meat department or in the frozen foods?