Christian Ponder's girlfriend ......

Well, she looks good post-makeup, post-photo shoot air brush. How does she look at 7AM on a Tuesday. THAT'S a measure of beauty, IMO.

Point in case, the early morning, makeupless "Goddess" Katy Perry that's made its rounds.

Nothing could wipe the smile off my face ;)~

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, she looks good post-makeup, post-photo shoot air brush.

How does she look at 7AM on a Tuesday. THAT'S a measure of beauty, IMO.

Point in case, the early morning, makeupless "Goddess" Katy Perry that's made its rounds.

My daughter and I actually know Katy....she is a really nice young lady. Has taken the fame in stride pretty well but down to earth when you get a chance to talk to her.

I'd still hit it.. ;)

Even if it bugged me at 7 am I'd just sleep until 7:30.

Why do smokin' hot chicks feel the need to get implants? It doesn't make them hotter, it makes them less hot, IMO.

I'm glad somebody mentioned this, I didn't want to double dip my skepticism. But I hate fake ones. Cue double dip entendre in 3..2..1

I'm getting sick and tired of people photoshopping shots of someone else's ugly by comparison face onto my wife's pictures.

:worthy:

You could put that much makeup and airbrushing on DC Tom and he would look as good. Especially after a few beers, and it was pretty dark in that bar to begin with and... Look, it was an honest mistake! It could've happened to anybody! Please don't tell my wife...she'd be crushed.

Take it easy RkFast. No one is judging you. You're safe here.

Edited by Jauronimo