Meet Larry Tanenbaum

I've been posting some of my thoughts about the Bills In Toronto Series deal in another thread, but found this article about Larry Tanenbaum (one of the Toronto businessmen involved in that deal) interesting enough to merit its own thread. No theories here, just an entertaining read about the guy:

http://m.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/rob-magazine/what-does-winning-look-like/article254797/page1/?service=mobile

1. After you open the link, be sure to click a second time on "Continue Reading" so that you can see the whole article.

2. As a rich Canadian kid attending Cornell University, he was an equipment manager for the NCAA champion Cornell hockey team.

I've been posting some of my thoughts about the Bills In Toronto Series deal in another thread, but found this article about Larry Tanenbaum (one of the Toronto businessmen involved in that deal) interesting enough to merit its own thread. No theories here, just an entertaining read about the guy:

http://m.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/rob-magazine/what-does-winning-look-like/article254797/page1/?service=mobile

1. After you open the link, be sure to click a second time on "Continue Reading" so that you can see the whole article.

2. As a rich Canadian kid attending Cornell University, he was an equipment manager for the NCAA champion Cornell hockey team.

Tanenbaum does not have the money to have controlling interest in an NFL franchise, including the Bills. in fact, i'm not entirely sure that he is still part of the Bills-In-Toronto series, as he had a very small interest in this to begin with.

and no, i don't think this merited another thread.

jw

Tanenbaum does not have the money to have controlling interest in an NFL franchise, including the Bills. in fact, i'm not entirely sure that he is still part of the Bills-In-Toronto series, as he had a very small interest in this to begin with.

and no, i don't think this merited another thread.

jw

I would be happy to respond to any comments about a possible Bills ownership change or move in the other thread. I won't do so here, to you or anyone else. I really just thought this was an entertaining read.

I would be happy to respond to any comments about a possible Bills ownership change or move in the other thread. I won't do so here, to you or anyone else. I really just thought this was an entertaining read.

i personally think Hunter S. Thompson's "Rum Diaries" and Salinger's "Catcher in the Rye," and several Charles Bukowski books are interesting reads, too. and yet i find it quite easy to not include any links to their tombs for some reason.

jw

Edited by john wawrow