fan Forum With Roger Goodell

As a valued supporter, we invite you to join NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell for a LIVE Bills FanForum. We encourage you to participate in this LIVE thirty minute event where you will have the chance to ask your questions and make your comments to Commissioner Goodell on the phone or just listen in on the call!

On Monday, May 16 around 6:30 PM, you will receive a phone call to the evening phone number listed on your Buffalo Bills Account. When you answer the phone, you will automatically be connected to the Bills FanForum.

Did everybody get invited to this thing, or should I be all excited?

As a valued supporter, we invite you to join NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell for a LIVE Bills FanForum. We encourage you to participate in this LIVE thirty minute event where you will have the chance to ask your questions and make your comments to Commissioner Goodell on the phone or just listen in on the call!

On Monday, May 16 around 6:30 PM, you will receive a phone call to the evening phone number listed on your Buffalo Bills Account. When you answer the phone, you will automatically be connected to the Bills FanForum.

Did everybody get invited to this thing, or should I be all excited?

I think the invite was for Bills Season Ticket Holders.

technical difficulties with phone lines.......total embarrassment....

chris brown seems off his game.....resorting to asking his own puffball questions.

commisioner is very well spoken.....

finally some calls coming thru......most are whoa is me calls, tickets cost to much, how does a small market team like buffalo compete.....blah blah blah.

finally..one new tidbit of info (sortof).....a fan asked about a new stadium for buffalo.....

the commisioner ended his answer by saying he is NOT aware of any talks regarding a new stadium.

commisioner extending his ques and answer time due to earlier technical difficulties

final 15 minutes much better.....however, no new news.

Edited by papazoid

Goodell is a spineless toad of a commissioner. Pete Rozelle wasn't flawless, but he was able to "lead" instead of just regurgitating the company (owners) line.

Tagliabue paled in comparison with Rozelle as well, but even he may have been a better commissioner than Roger the dodger..........