Watching Mike and Mike in morning and

wwovince

Says Jets will get in and either Jags or his sleeper to represent the AFC the Buffalo Bills get last spot. They also on true and false all picked Buffalo as a team NOONE in AFC wants to play right now and are a team pumping on all cylinders!!!

GO BUFFALO!!!

Says Jets will get in and either Jags or his sleeper to represent the AFC the Buffalo Bills get last spot. They also on true and false all picked Buffalo as a team NOONE in AFC wants to play right now and are a team pumping on all cylinders!!!

GO BUFFALO!!!

163974[/snapback]

What would you expect a good Alaska boy to say?

scares me when these guy pick Buffalo. really it does.

163994[/snapback]

This D is focused on being the best, they are each doing their job.

The O knows that if they can control the clock, and be patient, big plays will come.

Willis breaks a big one (30+ yds) this week.

These guys are confident, but they are a cool confident where they know what can happen if the confidence becomes cocky. Credit that to Mike Mularkey. Watched Sounds of the Game where they "miked" Mularkey. The guy is oozing calm confidence. I also noticed that he was directing Tom Clements on what to do next. "Hammer 'em". "Keep Hammerin' them, Tom."

They've been on the Buffalo bandwagon for the last few weeks, doesnt seem to bother us like it did in past years.

164009[/snapback]

Judging by our start, we are playing with nothing to lose, but a chance to win. That makes us dangerous. I am revelling in it but I understand the probabilities.

What would you expect a good Alaska boy to say?

Stinky is an Alaskan? I didn't know that.

Wasn't he the Bronc OLineman who used to get himself so geeked that he pissed his pants at least once every game?-)

He is. He's had about 1834 knee surgeries on each. Cool guy.

Yeah anybody willing to go under the knife that many times just to play ball is all right in my book. I also like him when I catch him on NFL Network shows; always seem to take the direct route to common sense.

Non-sequiter:

A guy from Oklahoma (a former jarhead booted from the Marines for fighting :D) used to play RT for us. One Sunday morn we're in a playoff game in December and it's pretty freakin nipply out. After one series at the end of 2ndqrtr the O is coming off the field and this guy just has steam pouring off him. I figure he's got hotwater bottles stashed on him so I start giving it to him about what a puss he is. Turns out he has no water bottles and just pissed his pants on purpose 'cuz he thought it would keep him warm!

By the middle of the 3rd quarter he was shaking like a dog $hittin peach pits. :lol:

Yeah anybody willing to go under the knife that many times just to play ball is all right in my book. I also like him when I catch him on NFL Network shows; always seem to take the direct route to common sense.

Non-sequiter:

A guy from Oklahoma (a former jarhead booted from the Marines for fighting :D) used to play RT for us. One Sunday morn we're in a playoff game in December and it's pretty freakin nipply out. After one series at the end of 2ndqrtr the O is coming off the field and this guy just has steam pouring off him. I figure he's got hotwater bottles stashed on him so I start giving it to him about what a puss he is. Turns out he has no water bottles and just pissed his pants on purpose 'cuz he thought it would keep him warm!

By the middle of the 3rd quarter he was shaking like a dog $hittin peach pits.  :lol:

164335[/snapback]

Prolly felt real good at the time, though. :lol: