Alright, I'm getting SICK of this candy-assed sh--

or fuggin not?

Yes or No pansy.  God, I hope we jack up him AND Kitna.  Screw theses AFC North pansies.

Just fuggin say if you're injured or not, and let's get it on already!

163934[/snapback]

what is this, the god damn NHL?

A guy would have a broken jaw and be listed as questionable with a twisted ankle.

I rather enjoyed the blatent lies in hockey, as it was always someone's job to find out exactly what was hurting him, but you're right man - what the f-ck.

Its a smart move on the Bengals part, dont tip your hat or give the opponents an edge, keep them on their toes. Although it seems like Kitna will definitely be the starter, I heard on Sportscenter this morning that Palmer is "out" for Sunday's game. Whether they meant he was out of the starting role or "out" altogether is debatable, but we know our enemy now at least.

Its a smart move on the Bengals part, dont tip your hat or give the opponents an edge, keep them on their toes.  Although it seems like Kitna will definitely be the starter, I heard on Sportscenter this morning that Palmer is "out" for Sunday's game.  Whether they meant he was out of the starting role or "out" altogether is debatable, but we know our enemy now at least.

163960[/snapback]

The way Takeo has been acting lately, I think ultimately they will BOTH be out......as in out cold......flat on their backs.......taken off the field in a stretcher. I would not want to be starting against the Bills this week.....especially with Vincent having blitzes designed for him from the FS spot. All it will take is for them to miss one little block, or to hold the ball a little too long.....and WHAMMMMO!!!!!!!........Takeo just gave you a view of the sky.....or God forbid, Fat Sam just made a hemhorroid pillow out of you. Either way, the Bills D will be ready........let's hope the O (read: Bledsoe) brings at least their B- game, too.

The way Takeo has been acting lately, I think ultimately they will BOTH be out......as in out cold......flat on their backs.......taken off the field in a stretcher.  I would not want to be starting against the Bills this week.....especially with Vincent having blitzes designed for him from the FS spot. All it will take is for them to miss one little block, or to hold the ball a little too long.....and WHAMMMMO!!!!!!!........Takeo just gave you a view of the sky.....or God forbid, Fat Sam just made a hemhorroid pillow out of you.  Either way, the Bills D will be ready........let's hope the O (read: Bledsoe) brings at least their B- game, too.

163990[/snapback]

All I want Bledsoe to do is be able to turn around and hold a ball in his outstretched hand that Willis can take and run with. If he can get that motion down, we should be all good. And hey, if he does actually start completing passes, Mularkey should give him an Oreo on the sidelines after each throw. You know, like how you reward a puppy for taking a crap outside.

All I want Bledsoe to do is be able to turn around and hold a ball in his outstretched hand that Willis can take and run with.  If he can get that motion down, we should be all good.  And hey, if he does actually start completing passes, Mularkey should give him an Oreo on the sidelines after each throw.  You know, like how you reward a puppy for taking a crap outside.

163999[/snapback]

lol.....make sure you call over and offer that suggestion prior to game time.....I think you may be on to something. Oreos.......BRILLIANT!!!

DILLIGAF about which QB is playing, as long as TKO and the rest of the Demolition Company shows up and plays as good as they have lately, I'll be happy. Make it Carson "I'm about as tough as Robert" Palmer and Jon "Gonna need a first aid" Kitna, I don't care, bring them both on. :D

A guy would have a broken jaw and be listed as questionable with a twisted ankle.

I rather enjoyed the blatent lies in hockey, as it was always someone's job to find out exactly what was hurting him, but you're right man - what the f-ck.

163959[/snapback]

Yeh, hockey is pretty funny like that. Ivan Gorov suffered a "lower body" injury.

163959[/snapback]

I hear ya, thing that pisses me off is.....they are starting to act like he's friggin Joe Montana. Listen asswipe, you're either playing or your not.

It's Carson friggin Palmer.

I'm thinking he wants none!