Ground Zero Mosque

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you're on a roll, just stop because you look foolish. You associated me blaming the Israeli government with the killing of Jesus just because I said Jesus Christ? That's also a saying describing when someone is amazed by something amazingly stupid. Sure, I could've used a different phrase like holy cow, but I'm pretty sure you would correlate that somehow by saying I hate all Indians that worship cows.

So those are my only options, huh? A Bills fan overseas or did I move here? Can it be that I was born and raised in Buffalo, NY. As well? It is possible for a Muslim to be born here, you know?

You were arguing with the dude about throwing rocks and said you know nothing about Judaism but then blame the Israeli government for lots of stuff. The Israeli government is based partially on Judaism so you are basically blaming Judaism even though you know nothing about it. :blink:

The next two words you type are the most common thing in history which is blamed on the Jews. Jesus Christ. Was this a coincidence somehow?

On a side note I find it interesting that you are Muslim. Did you move to the US or are you a Bills fan living overseas?

Wow, you're on a roll, just stop because you look foolish. You associated me blaming the Israeli government with the killing of Jesus just because I said Jesus Christ? That's also a saying describing when someone is amazed by something amazingly stupid. Sure, I could've used a different phrase like holy cow, but I'm pretty sure you would correlate that somehow by saying I hate all Indians that worship cows.

So those are my only options, huh? A Bills fan overseas or did I move here? Can it be that I was born and raised in Buffalo, NY. As well? It is possible for a Muslim to be born here, you know?

Ok I get it with the Jesus Christ thing I suppose but it just seemed like a big coincidence. And saying holy cow wouldn't have done anything because we weren't talking about India. I guess I was reading too much into the JC thing because of the rest of the jew Israel bashing you were doing. Sorry.

Please please please don't take offense at my question about where you were born/live and how it relates to your religion. It is just that when you have Islamic faith but are also American born that means you are a Mormon. Mitt Romney for example. Do I have them wrong? Is a Muslim one type of Islamic and a Mormon another type of Islamic like Catholic, Protestant and Hare Christians for example? I know there is Sunni and Shiite but I thought they were both the overseas types. I guess I am confused on which part of Islam is Muslim and which part is Mormon.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

It seems that for the Israeli government to have killed Jesus it would have needed to be around for about 1900 years more. The Italians did it, with the encouragement of some Jewish priests.

Wow, you're on a roll, just stop because you look foolish. You associated me blaming the Israeli government with the killing of Jesus just because I said Jesus Christ?

I wish to retract my previous comment about renaming the Huffington Post.

Thank you.

I accept your apology, but are you being serious about the whole Morman/Muslim thing? It seems like you're trying go bait me in to some silly argument. I apologize in advance if you're not, but it seems strange.

For the record, I am a Sunni Muslim.

Ok I get it with the Jesus Christ thing I suppose but it just seemed like a big coincidence. And saying holy cow wouldn't have done anything because we weren't talking about India. I guess I was reading too much into the JC thing because of the rest of the jew Israel bashing you were doing. Sorry.

Please please please don't take offense at my question about where you were born/live and how it relates to your religion. It is just that when you have Islamic faith but are also American born that means you are a Mormon. Mitt Romney for example. Do I have them wrong? Is a Muslim one type of Islamic and a Mormon another type of Islamic like Catholic, Protestant and Hare Christians for example? I know there is Sunni and Shiite but I thought they were both the overseas types. I guess I am confused on which part of Islam is Muslim and which part is Mormon.

It seems that for the Israeli government to have killed Jesus it would have needed to be around for about 1900 years more. The Italians did it, with the encouragement of some Jewish priests.

I never said the Jews killed Jesus, nor the Israeli government, for that matter. I guess you misunderstood my response to ieatcrayons.

I wish to retract my previous comment about renaming the Huffington Post.

Thank you.

I don't get it. Why?

I accept your apology, but are you being serious about the whole Morman/Muslim thing? It seems like you're trying go bait me in to some silly argument. I apologize in advance if you're not, but it seems strange.

I never said the Jews killed Jesus, nor the Israeli government, for that matter. I guess you misunderstood my response to ieatcrayons.

I don't get it. Why?

I never said you did but you worded things as if the Israeli government was around 1900 years before it was actually formed.

Hey leave me out of this.

Edited by meazza

Ok Sunni, cool.

I don't understand your question about Mormon/Muslim. I was just asking about the difference. Is it like Catholic/Protestant/Hare is in Christianity?

To oversimplify, in Christianity the Catholics started the whole religion. After a while a couple of things happened. The Pope and his inner circle got arrogant and basically they forgot they were just people. They took advantage of their high position which is un-Christian. A dude named Martin Luther, not the black guy the other one, objected and stayed Christian but bolted from Catholicism. That is why the the word "protest" is in the term Protestant. They were protesting the Pope, not the religion itself.

The Hares are a whole different story. These guys are from India. At least they started there. The Christian religion was expanding and when a lot of Indian people starting joining up, the Euros wanted to establish their dominance so they nicknamed the Indian Christians the Hare Christians. In this case Hare is not pronounced like the type of rabbit. It is pronounced "hairy", so basically the Euros were being douches and called their new religious brothers the "hairy Christians" because a lot of Indian people have excessive hair. That is why to this day when you see these guys, they usually have shaved their heads because the whole thing gave them a complex and they were trying to fit in. It isn't fair but it happens in every religion. Sad really.

Anyway is the Mormon/Muslim thing similar? I sure hope not.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

I never said you did but you worded things as if the Israeli government was around 1900 years before it was actually formed.

Yeah, I worded that all wrong. What I should have said to ieatcrayons is," you associate me blaming the Israeli government for everything with blaming the Jews for the killing of Jesus".

It's been a while since I've been in school, so my writing is a bit off.

My fault.

Ok Sunni, cool.

I don't understand your question about Mormon/Muslim. I was just asking about the difference. Is it like Catholic/Protestant/Hare is in Christianity?

To oversimplify, in Christianity the Catholics started the whole religion. After a while a couple of things happened. The Pope and his inner circle got arrogant and basically they forgot they were just people. They took advantage of their high position which is un-Christian. A dude named Martin Luther, not the black guy the other one, objected and stayed Christian but bolted from Catholicism. That is why the the word "protest" is in the term Protestant. They were protesting the Pope, not the religion itself.

The Hares are a whole different story. These guys are from India. At least they started there. The Christian religion was expanding and when a lot of Indian people starting joining up, the Euros wanted to establish their dominance so they nicknamed the Indian Christians the Hare Christians. In this case Hare is not pronounced like the type of rabbit. It is pronounced "hairy", so basically the Euros were being douches and called their new religious brothers the "hairy Christians" because a lot of Indian people have excessive hair. That is why to this day when you see these guys, they usually have shaved their heads because the whole thing gave them a complex and they were trying to fit in. It isn't fair but it happens in every religion. Sad really.

He's back! Do Sunni's have to go to college in NYS?

Okay, so you are being serious. Mormons aren't Muslims. Not at all in any way, shape or form. The only factions in Islam are Sunnis and Shiites.

Ok Sunni, cool.

Okay, so you are being serious. Mormons aren't Muslims. Not at all in any way, shape or form. The only factions in Islam are Sunnis and Shiites.

No, he's not being serious. He alternates between being a serious poster and his simpleton persona (hence the name), sometimes within the same post.

I was afraid you were going to say something like that. I just find it really sad. All religions do it. Sunnis and Shiites have slightly different beliefs like Catholics and Protestants but at least they recognize each other as being under the same umbrella. To not even acknowledge Mormons just seems wrong. Christians have this too but sort of in reverse. The "born again Christians" don't even recognize Protestants and Catholics as being true Christians. They believe P's and C's will burn in hell along with Jews and Mormon/Muslims, Hindu and everyone else.

Most religions do this but I didn't realize Islamic religion did. The Jews have a group that has funny hats and haircuts and stuff but they are very religious. They are always telling the regular Jews what to do which is probably annoying, but the regular Jews took it too far and starting calling them acidic Jews. It's just plain mean.

Even within religions it just seems none of us can get along.

Aren't the Wahabi a sect of their own?

I'm pretty sure that is Japanese.

I was afraid you were going to say something like that. I just find it really sad. All religions do it. Sunnis and Shiites have slightly different beliefs like Catholics and Protestants but at least they recognize each other as being under the same umbrella. To not even acknowledge Mormons just seems wrong. Christians have this too but sort of in reverse. The "born again Christians" don't even recognize Protestants and Catholics as being true Christians. They believe P's and C's will burn in hell along with Jews and Mormon/Muslims, Hindu and everyone else.

Most religions do this but I didn't realize Islamic religion did. The Jews have a group that has funny hats and haircuts and stuff but they are very religious. They are always telling the regular Jews what to do which is probably annoying, but the regular Jews took it too far and starting calling them acidic Jews. It's just plain mean.

Even within religions it just seems none of us can get along.

I'm pretty sure that is Japanese.

The term "Acidic Jew" is just a polite way of referring to a Jew that is an Alki. The Wahabi sect is Japanese thus the moniker of the land of the rising sunni.

The term "Acidic Jew" is just a polite way of referring to a Jew that is an Alki.

I think that's the Jewish tribe that worships Mad Dog 20/20.

The Wahabi sect is Japanese thus the moniker of the land of the rising sunni.

Those animals.