Ground Zero Mosque

You are so right.

He defended your ridiculous assertion that body count is the primary measuring stick with incredible skill. Except not. It seems he actually defended the random killings in the same way a 5 year old boy would defend hitting his three year old brother:

"He did it first Mom".

The reason I said "school is in session" is because chicot knows more about the situation in Palestine than what our media likes to portray. He's educating those that follow the news like a mindless drone. The thing is, you're just like a parrot. Willing to repeat anything the news will tell you like it's a fact and they have no hidden agendas.

Hopefully you can see with your own eyes, instead of the media's. You actually think the Israelis are the only victims, as if no innocent Palestinians get murdered in this mess. Wake-up, bro, the coffee is burning!

Besides, nobody is defending "random killings". You want to talk about random killings, why didn't you mention this?

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/may/16/world/la-fg-israel-border-clashes-20110516

Did they really have to kill the protestors throwing rocks? Why not use tear gas or rubber bullets? Defend that!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason I said "school is in session" is because chicot knows more about the situation in Palestine than what our media likes to portray. He's educating those that follow the news like a mindless drone. The thing is, you're just like a parrot. Willing to repeat anything the news will tell you like it's a fact and they have no hidden agendas.

Hopefully you can see with your own eyes, instead of the media's. You actually think the Israelis are the only victims, as if no innocent Palestinians get murdered in this mess. Wake-up, bro, the coffee is burning!

Besides, nobody is defending "random killings". You want to talk about random killings, why didn't you mention this?

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/may/16/world/la-fg-israel-border-clashes-20110516

Did they really have to kill the protestors throwing rocks? Why not use tear gas or rubber bullets? Defend that!

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't over 50 people actually get through the border?

You really think a country that is at a state of war with another country (Syria) will let their borders be infiltrated?

You're right, the punishment fits the crime.

When are we gonna start killing Mexicans who try to cross the border?

Are the mexicans throwing rocks? And what the hell does the mexicans have to do with Palestines throwing rocks? :rolleyes:

Are the mexicans throwing rocks? And what the hell does the mexicans have to do with Palestines throwing rocks? :rolleyes:

Illegal border crossings, that's what. My point is there are other methods to keep people from crossing the border.

With Syria, yes.

(forgive the wiki link but i'm too lazy to look further)

http://en.wikipedia....Syria_relations

With Lebanon? Given that it's pretty much in control by Hezbollah, what do you think?

They aren't in a state of war. Israel doesn't fight anyone with a military. The last time they fought Lebanon they turned tail and ran.

Illegal border crossings, that's what. My point is there are other methods to keep people from crossing the border.

They are completely different situations.

US isn't at war with its neighbors. The infiltrators aren't attacking the borders.

They are completely different situations.

US isn't at war with its neighbors. The infiltrators aren't attacking the borders.

What war are you referring to? Are there Lebanese and Syrian military fighting Israel in their countries or are they fighting in Israel? What war?

Let me quote Princess Bride, "I do not think that word means what you think it means"!

Edited by b.harami98

Like a great big fence?

Oh, wait... <_<

Since you're Canadian, I'll forgive your ignorance.

Yes, they are. Border patrol units are attacked, if not regularly, at least not infrequently.

What war are you referring to? Are there Lebanese and Syrian military fighting Israel in their countries or are they fighting in Israel? What war?

No peace treaty was ever signed unlike with Egypt.

What kind of dumbass brings rocks to a gun fight?

Since you're Canadian, I'll forgive your ignorance.

Yes, they are. Border patrol units are attacked, if not regularly, at least not infrequently.

I didn't know that. Thanks

Because they're combat units, in a combat zone, armed for combat?

C'mon, really? You think Israeli army troops deployed on the borders of Lebanon and in the Golan are armed to repel civilians, and not Hisballah and the Syrian Army?

That doesn't mean they're "in a state of war". Protecting your borders and being in an actual war are two different things.

What kind of dumbass brings rocks to a gun fight?

I don't know. These people are pretty stupid, but I don't think they need to die over stupidity. Tear gas will work just fine. Rubber bullets, as well.