Ground Zero Mosque

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure hope Obama is wearing knee pads, because he'll be kissing a whole lot of Israeli arse today and tomorrow.

Obama didn't look very happy during his meeting with Netanyahu, today. Maybe it's time to cut off that punk's welfare check.

:wallbash: :wallbash:

:wallbash: :wallbash:

I don't get it. Are you pissed that I said what I said or are you angry at the fact that our President got punked by a guy we give an extremely large welfare check to while our teachers and city workers are losing their jobs regularly?

Please specify. Thanks.

I don't get it. Are you pissed that I said what I said or are you angry at the fact that our President got punked by a guy we give an extremely large welfare check to while our teachers and city workers are losing their jobs regularly?

Please specify. Thanks.

According to yourself, your prediction sucked.

Please specify. Thanks.

What does the local budget for city workers and teachers have to do with the federal government giving aid to Israel? Has the federal government ever given any aid to the Palestinians?

What does the local budget for city workers and teachers have to do with the federal government giving aid to Israel? Has the federal government ever given any aid to the Palestinians?

I don't really know, to tell you the truth. To me, money is money. I think the Palestinians get about $130 million a year. No where near the billions we give Israel.

Wow, I was way off by about $320 million per year. I didn't realize it was that much.

Do any of you guys know why the Muslims really hate the Jews?

I would like to think the hate is geared more towards the zionists, not Jews, but who would I be kidding?

Personally, I don't hate anyone because of religious beliefs. Hate is a tool of the devil and there's far too much of that in the world already.

Wow, I was way off by about $320 million per year. I didn't realize it was that much.

I would like to think the hate is geared more towards the zionists, not Jews, but who would I be kidding?

Personally, I don't hate anyone because of religious beliefs. Hate is a tool of the devil and there's far too much of that in the world already.

You could have fooled me. You spew anti-Semitic crap and then turn around and say you don't hate anyone. Unbelievable!

You could have fooled me. You spew anti-Semitic crap and then turn around and say you don't hate anyone. Unbelievable!

Before you spew out some nasty accusations, I suggest you prove that by posting some examples. You have all the evidence you need right here on the board. You won't find one single anti-semetic comment made by me, unless you have a different definition of anti-semetic than everyone else.

Many people on this board don't agree with my stance on Palestine and yet I have never been called an anti-Semite. I'm supremely offended and either you Produce the proof or apologize.

For the record, I recognize Israel's right to exist and believe that the holy land should belong to Christians, Jews and Muslims, alike.

Before you spew out some nasty accusations, I suggest you prove that by posting some examples. You have all the evidence you need right here on the board. You won't find one single anti-semetic comment made by me, unless you have a different definition of anti-semetic than everyone else.

Many people on this board don't agree with my stance on Palestine and yet I have never been called an anti-Semite. I'm supremely offended and either you Produce the proof or apologize.

For the record, I recognize Israel's right to exist and believe that the holy land should belong to Christians, Jews and Muslims, alike.

Your hatred for Israel and Jews in particular is very evident in your posts. You claim Palestine is not a terrorist state.

First off, I'd like to point out that Palestinian's don't fall under the terrorist label, IMO

Your words not mine. So firing thousands of rockets into Israel is not a terrorist action?

You are blinded by your hate. As far as being offended, please , give me a break. I am not into the whole PC movement. I see Palestine as a Muslim land that is not wanted by other muslim nations. yet it is Israel that has the problem. I see a bunch of hate filed people who were living in a damn desert before the Jews turned that land into something.

Tell me, if Palestinians were so innocent, why doesn't Jordan, Egypt and other muslim nations accept or fight for them? Why is that?

Furthermore, to prove my point that I'm not an anti-Semite, I suggested that the Palestinians and Israelis should go back to the 1967 borders, where as an anti-Semite would not. An anti-Semite would like to see Israel cease to exist.

Furthermore, to prove my point that I'm not an anti-Semite, I suggested that the Palestinians and Israelis should go back to the 1967 borders, where as an anti-Semite would not. An anti-Semite would like to see Israel cease to exist.

Do you think Palestine should denounce Hamas? Do you denounce Hamas?

Why? So they can shower thousands of rockets at a better vantage point? Do you think the US should give Texas back to Mexico? Or give the Indians back there land. Why should Israel have to give back land they won fair and square in 1967 when they were attacked by the Muslims?

That's what you call an anti-semetic statement? Listen, I don't see you quoting me where I said that I'm against violence. I simply said Palestinians had their land, rights and civil liberties taken away from them and they are resisting occupation. What would we, as Americans, do if we were invaded and had no military? Shower them with flowers? Please!!

Besides, that isn't an anti-Semetic statement. You're grasping at straws there, buddy. I see you're not man enough go admit you're wrong and apologize. That' okay. Fine. Whatever.

Your hatred for Israel and Jews in particular is very evident in your posts. You claim Palestine is not a terrorist state.

First off, I'd like to point out that Palestinian's don't fall under the terrorist label, IMO

Your words not mine. So firing thousands of rockets into Israel is not a terrorist action?

You are blinded by your hate. As far as being offended, please , give me a break. I am not into the whole PC movement. I see Palestine as a Muslim land that is not wanted by other muslim nations. yet it is Israel that has the problem. I see a bunch of hate filed people who were living in a damn desert before the Jews turned that land into something.

Tell me, if Palestinians were so innocent, why doesn't Jordan, Egypt and other muslim nations accept or fight for them? Why is that?

That's what you call an anti-semetic statement? Listen, I don't see you quoting me where I said that I'm against violence. I simply said Palestinians had their land, rights and civil liberties taken away from them and they are resisting occupation. What would we, as Americans, do if we were invaded and had no military? Shower them with flowers? Please!!

Besides, that isn't an anti-Semetic statement. You're grasping at straws there, buddy. I see you're not man enough go admit you're wrong and apologize. That' okay. Fine. Whatever.

I see you aren't man enough to admit you hate Jews. So answer the question, do you denounce Hamas?

Do you think Palestine should denounce Hamas? Do you denounce Hamas?

Why? So they can shower thousands of rockets at a better vantage point? Do you think the US should give Texas back to Mexico? Or give the Indians back there land. Why should Israel have to give back land they won fair and square in 1967 when they were attacked by the Muslims?

Yes, I denounce Hamas because I don't agree with violence. I don't condone the killing of innocent civilians.

Secondly, the Israelis started the war in '67. Get your facts straight. Their excuse was attack first, before being attacked, but there is no real proof they were going to be attacked in the first place.

Lastly, if they do go back to '67 borders and the Palestinians are under their own control unconditionally then there will be no need for a group like Hamas anymore. Not that there is now since their strategies don't work as it is now, but if there is no resistance then there us no need for a resistance group.

I see you aren't man enough to admit you hate Jews. So answer the question, do you denounce Hamas?

Damn, dude, give a guy a chance to respond. I'm at work and posting from an iPhone. I dint hate Jews. Period. I have jewish friends! You're accusations are laughable. Give it up, bro.