Obama Birth Certificate

I guess you can not argue with PROOF so you just wanted to cast youre aspirations at me instead for youre best defense instead of talking about the PROOF. I see youre kind of people all of the time and its always the same way.

My aspirations are for me and me alone so obviously I resemble that remark.

youre---is this some Acidic Jewish way of spelling or is it just Old English?

I don't know what kind a Acidic Jew is but I am only half Jewish because my great gampa is Jewish and I really don't think its any of youre business anyways. I do not follow the Jewish religion because I know that Jesus is the only real religion that is the really important so I do not practice Hannuka or anything like that only Christmas. Oh and sorry that my spell checking program change semetic to semantic but I probably think you should know what I am talking about unless youre real super super dumb. All of you people like to ignore the fake Obama birth certificate and attack me because I am telling true things about youre hero that you do not want intelligent people like me to say. I show you truthful PROOF on you tube video links and you can say anything else about it except for lots of insulting sayings and bad things about me and Jewish people and Alex Jones.

Wow, your spell checking program didn't catch gampa but it caught Semetic? Semitic is the correct spelling. When is it going to catch youre? An Acidic Jew is a kind way of referring to a Jew that is an Alki.

Wow, your spell checking program didn't catch gampa but it caught Semetic? Semitic is the correct spelling. When is it going to catch youre? An Acidic Jew is a kind way of referring to a Jew that is an Alki.

Either that, or one that rebelled against his parents in the 60's.

Either that, or one that rebelled against his parents in the 60's.

Yes, but we know all of those people (the ones that named their dog Peyote) moved to Canada and sired the next generation.

My spell checking program is written by Canadian networkers and they spell some stuff strange up their sometimes and you can never tell when its gonna cause a big deal for some people who are all worried aboot spelling and do not care about PROOF that will hurt the famous hero president.