OT - Bills fan party in Dallas area

aussiew

Since this is such a big game, how about we try to watch it in groups? Much more exciting that watching alone. :D

I'll have 2 other Bills fans at my house on Sunday for the game with wings, snacks and beer.

The Bills will be on the bigger TV with sound and the Cowgirls will be on the smaller TV muted.

Any Dallas area Bills fans like to join us for some yelling and singing of the Shout song?

Please PM me - I'm in Carrollton right off George Bush Tollway and 35E.

Would you accept a Houston boy up there in Big D?

The Woodlands is only 3 hours away. But I'd highly recommend the Bills Bar "Sansones" (sp) down there on Houston's west side. There are lots of Bills fans there and they have awesome wings. You can find the address on the Bills Bars section of buffalobills.com

The Woodlands is only 3 hours away.  But I'd highly recommend the Bills Bar "Sansones" (sp) down there on Houston's west side. There are lots of Bills fans there and they have awesome wings. You can find the address on the Bills Bars section of buffalobills.com

164903[/snapback]

Yep, I used to frequent Sansone's quite often until the DirectTV system was purchased a few years back. It's still more fun to be with other fans though.

Thanks for the offer and if you are ever down this way, let me know!

Late