Retaliation bombing for bin Laden

Just a shame. All of those young men were someone's sons just trying to make a better life. Pakistan is in a real mess of competing factions.

It's terrible...and somehow they again put the blame of the bomb on us. No wonder those kids grow up hating America, it's a never ending circle.

Why would Pakistan stop the raid? They are our alley right?

Its a very complicated place:

- prime minister is close to us, giving him billions in aid every year doesn't hurt

- military and central intelligence are closer to al Qaeda; this is why al Qaeda felt betrayed OBL wasnt defended

- it's in a volatile spot bordering India, Iran and Afghanistan

- the mountainous region is virtually impossible to police

- oh and by the way, IT HAS NUKES

This.............+1

Of course. This is what their entire purpose in life is. Hatred. If it wasn't the US it would be someone else. They are all poor, brainwashed lost souls. If I actually gave a flying !@#$ about them I might feel pity.

Edited by Dante

This is very unfortunate, but I think people don't realize that this would have never happened if our war criminal president hadn't sent his personal assassination squad into sovereign territory to murder an unarmed man. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Oh, wait. Our president is a Liberal.

USA! USA! USA! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This is very unfortunate, but I think people don't realize that this would have never happened if our war criminal president hadn't sent his personal assassination squad into sovereign territory to murder an unarmed man. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Oh, wait. Our president is a Liberal.

USA! USA! USA! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Exactly. As I said in another thread, we will all be amazed at how many "life-long" pacifists will suddenly turn into war hawks over the next 1.5 years.

These people couldn't be more phony. Perhaps they end up being made to look phony because they don't have any real guiding principles to begin with, other than a set of economic ones that have never worked long-term, and a psychological commitment to appearing "alternative" and therefore, "cool"?

Where the hell is John Stewart/Michale Moore talking about killing an unarmed guy so sick that he's on medical marijuana?

Where's the smug smiles while saying: "well, at least he did that right, but let's face it, Snookie could have got that one right too"? What? Are we supposed to the believe that the same jokes and comments they have been putting out for the last 10 years got unfunny now? And not 8 years ago?(When they actually did stop being funny)

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Exactly. As I said in another thread, we will all be amazed at how many "life-long" pacifists will suddenly turn into war hawks over the next 1.5 years.

These people couldn't be more phony. Perhaps they end up being made to look phony because they don't have any real guiding principles to begin with, other than a set of economic ones that have never worked long-term, and a psychological commitment to appearing "alternative" and therefore, "cool"?

Actually, I'm fully expecting them to use the argument that since Bin Laden is now dead, *POOF* Al Qaeda is no longer of much/any consequence. You know, like in "He-Man," "Thundercats," et al. when the leader dude is incapacitated/ostensibly killed, all of his underlings magically disappear?

Oh wait. We have our first taker! Link

[Former Secretary of State] Susan Bysiewicz is the only candidate in the [Connecticut] US Senate race that supports an immediate withdrawal of US forces from Afghanistan.
Edited by UConn James

Actually, I'm fully expecting them to use the argument that since Bin Laden is now dead, *POOF* Al Qaeda is no longer of much/any consequence. You know, like in "He-Man," "Thundercats," et al. when the leader dude is incapacitated/ostensibly killed, all of his underlings magically disappear?

Oh wait. We have our first taker! Link

Yeah, former Secretary of State...of the State of Connecticut. :wallbash:

Of course. This is what their entire purpose in life is. Hatred. If it wasn't the US it would be someone else. They are all poor, brainwashed lost souls. If I actually gave a flying !@#$ about them I might feel pity.

You are correct, sir. If their "leaders" didn't provide a concocted hate target for them to focus on, at some point they would begin to focus on what a mess things are because of their "leaders."

You are correct, sir. If their "leaders" didn't provide a concocted hate target for them to focus on, at some point they would begin to focus on what a mess things are because of their "leaders."

This is a habit of the left, surely the right has never done it...