Ohio teens suspended from school for farting on bus

Beerball

If I was the kid's Dad, I would tell the Bus Driver that his mother was a hamster and his father smelt of elderberries.

Then I would tell him to go away before I taunt him a second time.

Fecthez la vache!

Edited by /dev/null

If I was the kid's Dad, I would tell the Bus Driver that his mother was a hamster and his father smelt of elderberries.

Then I would tell him to go away before I taunt him a second time.

Fecthez la vache!

GUARD: Well, I’ll ask him, but I don’t think he’ll be very keen… Uh, he’s already got one, you see?

ARTHUR: What?

GALAHAD: He says they’ve already got one!

ARTHUR: Are you sure he’s got one?

GUARD: Oh, yes, it’s-a very nice-a (I told him we already got one [he, he, he])

Pure brilliance!

:unsure: And Columbus is one big suburban sprawl... No? :unsure:

Columbus is kind of fun, though. And it can make living in Ohio fun. You live somewhere worthwhile and can visit somewhere fun like the Indian mounds, Cedar Point, somewhere else if you really want...but about everything you need will be there in cbus...

Cleveland, Toledo, Youngstown, Akron, Cincinatti, Sandusky, amongst other places are disgusting...Dayton is not half bad but that is only because Wright-Patterson.

Columbus is kind of fun, though. And it can make living in Ohio fun. You live somewhere worthwhile and can visit somewhere fun like the Indian mounds, Cedar Point, somewhere else if you really want...but about everything you need will be there in cbus...

Cleveland, Toledo, Youngstown, Akron, Cincinatti, Sandusky, amongst other places are disgusting...Dayton is not half bad but that is only because Wright-Patterson.

Cedar Point :worthy:

Youngstown: I went to college in Western PA across the line from Youngstown. When I started college, my father suggested that I stay awau from Youngstown. At the time he was a cop and his job took him to Y-town occasionally. He said he never felt safe going to Youngstown even tho as a cop he was always armed.

Interesting I've been to Cleveland about a handful of times and always had a good time and thought there were alot of nice parts in that city. What makes you say Cleveland is disgusting? Just curious

Ohio is the lame. Other then Columbus it is probably the most boring state in the country.

That right there is a sad, sad, tragic commentary. :lol:

Not reported in the story: it was a low-emission vehicle.

My sister graduated from Wittenberg (Springfield, OH)... That is a scary town!!!

Cedar Point :worthy:

Youngstown: I went to college in Western PA across the line from Youngstown. When I started college, my father suggested that I stay awau from Youngstown. At the time he was a cop and his job took him to Y-town occasionally. He said he never felt safe going to Youngstown even tho as a cop he was always armed.

I think you said you go on the website 4chan. If so then you may know what CP is. If you do then you'll understand the lulz of the cedar point shirt that said I (heart) CP.

Interesting I've been to Cleveland about a handful of times and always had a good time and thought there were alot of nice parts in that city. What makes you say Cleveland is disgusting? Just curious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

The mistake by the lake...

. Cleveland is nice to visit...sort of...but living there...no. It is right up there with Detroit on an example of mismanagement.

That right there is a sad, sad, tragic commentary. :lol:

Columbus...is like...Pittsburgh or Charlotte. Both are not too close to any other major cities and have the same general feel...But if you drive an hour in either direction you just scratch your head and turn around....

My sister graduated from Wittenberg (Springfield, OH)... That is a scary town!!!

People here do not believe me that most of Ohio is no different then the rural south, especially the SE Ohio area...you could easily believe you're floating down a river in Georgia.