Any more word on the Bills Succession Plan?

i know, it is just hard to face, i guess. i mainly look at it from the on-the-field perspective. they are essentially forfeiting home field advantage , but, again, economics and market size drive the league. my thought is , would someone like pegula, or kelly live with a smaller profit margin in exchange for not giving up the T O game(s)?

barring Buffalo adding a corporate headquarters or two, and adding maybe 100,000 in population, i don't know if the numbers work without wide-scale regionalization. then again, it's a different story should the team stay within the family.

jw

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

barring Buffalo adding a corporate headquarters or two, and adding maybe 100,000 in population, i don't know if the numbers work without wide-scale regionalization. then again, it's a different story should the team stay within the family.

jw

well, that certainly seems like something to wonder about... as speculated on here, kelly and co buy 49 per-cent, wilson's family remain involved? those options do give hope and it sounds like you know more than your letting on.. lol.. but your insight is much appreciated..

Edited by dwight in philly

and yet you choose to concentrate on the negative. it's been noted in this thread that i had stated my belief is that i'm 65-70 percent confident the Bills will stay in WNY.

the sky isn't always falling, you know.

jw

Maybe I misunderstood you. I took "including Toronto" to mean that a move to Toronto would still be "in the region."

Sorry man, I'm just afraid that that's going to be the "ohhh it's not so bad" line that the NFL and the Bills give us when they move to Toronto.