Ticket refunds if games are canceled?

I'm a little hesitant to purchase opening day tickets in KC. Has anyone heard whether or not ticket purchases would be refunded in the event of a cancellation?

I have never purchased tickets either. In general, are ticket prices lower when you purchase this far in advance?

Thanks.

Have the Chiefs even announced a sale date? I doubt individual tickets will even be put on sale if the lock out is still in effect. Season ticket holders, on the other hand, will just have their monies remain on account for the time being.

PTR

Have the Chiefs even announced a sale date? I doubt individual tickets will even be put on sale if the lock out is still in effect. Season ticket holders, on the other hand, will just have their monies remain on account for the time being.

PTR

The KC website says tickets go on sale July 29, but ticketmaster, and other ticket sellers seem to be selling them now - I'm looking at between 40-50 yd line upper deck for $48. So, IDK?

The KC website says tickets go on sale July 29, but ticketmaster, and other ticket sellers seem to be selling them now - I'm looking at between 40-50 yd line upper deck for $48. So, IDK?

You're likely seeing either the season ticket reseller site (run by ticketmaster), or a ticket broker (i.e., stubhub or equivalent). In other words, the tickets you're seeing for sale are being offered by season ticket holders. Read the refund policies on those sites carefully.