Hey NFL

Sometimes I find it hard to believe that the NFL is even remotely serious when they talk up the fans. Take the NFL network... The commissioner said he believes in the NFL network and there is a place for it. Ironically that was in an interview before the Pats* took the Giants in the last regular season game to go 16-0. That game was originally slated to be on the NFLN. He buckled and aired the game on network tv so fans could watch the game. And, despite the end result of that game, it was a good one.

Hey NFL, if you want to look good for the fans in a time when we are pretty much all pissed off at this whole ridiculous lock out scenario. Make the deal!

I think the poster might be referring to the fact that the NFL Network is not available in all markets…because of their dispute with certain cable system operators.

Yeah, that's what I meant. I guess I figured more people would know what I meant. Time Warner is my cable provider, and they won't agree to terms with the NFL (or vice versa).

It sounded good when I wrote it...

Yeah, that's what I meant. I guess I figured more people would know what I meant. Time Warner is my cable provider, and they won't agree to terms with the NFL (or vice versa).

It sounded good when I wrote it...

You should put in your profile that Time Warner is your cable provider so that no confusion like this arises in the future.