Father gives cancer stricken son marijuana...

Guest FUKK THE BILLS

Again, federal law applies on Indian Lands. Marijuana is illegal in any quantity according to 21 USC which would apply on any Indian nation.

Just saying......

I think he may have an attention deficit problem. He should be smoking more pot...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he may have an attention deficit problem. He should be smoking more pot...

I used to have a short attention span until I smoked pot. Like in math class I couldn't pay attention, and there was this girl in class who was hot and sat next to me. She used to wear a UR sweatshirt, and UR just made it to the sweet 16, but VCU went to the final 4, and I went to a VCU bar and everyone was sad and they had a skee ball machine, and I was playing skee ball drinking Mexican beer. Tecate's my favorite Mexican beer, it reminds me of spring break...

I used to have a short attention span until I smoked pot. Like in math class I couldn't pay attention, and there was this girl in class who was hot and sat next to me. She used to wear a UR sweatshirt, and UR just made it to the sweet 16, but VCU went to the final 4, and I went to a VCU bar and everyone was sad and they had a skee ball machine, and I was playing skee ball drinking Mexican beer. Tecate's my favorite Mexican beer, it reminds me of spring break...

:lol:

Haha, well played.

Like wow dude that is like you know intense. Run that by me again man.

This thread has some pretty good replies. I didn't think mine was that amazing, but this sir, is...

Unfortunately, this will become a polarizing issue instead of a celebration that the kid is alive. I do not thank marijuana, I thank Jesus...no, not that mythical fairy tale guy - the Mexican who picked the buds and brought them in to the country.

:worthy::thumbsup:

This thread has some pretty good replies. I didn't think mine was that amazing, but this sir, is...

You combine something that is pro-pot and anti-God into one post and you'll obviously have people crawling out of the woodwork to praise you here.

AND mix in a racial joke?!? posting history right there...

LOL - never before has so much been done with so few words!