Whiny b*tch (Part II)

He asked her what her citizenship was.

"Why are you asking me my citizenship when it's right there on my American passport?'" she responded.

As soon as I got to this line I knew the thread was appropriately titled.

The chip is firmly placed on her shoulder and she's actively looking for a reason to be offended.

Sherri Arbabzadeh, of Amherst, was entering the United States at the Rainbow Bridge in Niagara Falls last month when she handed the customs officer her passport.

He asked her what her citizenship was.

"Why are you asking me my citizenship when it's right there on my American passport?'" she responded.

From that point on, the 51-year-old naturalized U.S. citizen claims, she was harassed, searched and handcuffed.

Wait...you mean she !@#$ed with the border guards, and they !@#$ed with her in response.

Shocked, yes, SHOCKED I am at this news... :rolleyes:

As soon as I got to this line I knew the thread was appropriately titled.

The chip is firmly placed on her shoulder and she's actively looking for a reason to be offended.

As soon as I got to that line I stopped reading because I already knew the rest of the story. What a c--t.

IT's amazing. I go across the Canadian border, I dunno, 5-6 times a year and my parents cross 30-40...and we hand over the passports and EVERY time, they ask our citizenships. Shockingly, every time, we simply answer You Ess.

And it's not a big deal. But she decides to give them lip. This isn't racial profiling, it's a--hole profiling.