4everBills

K Kittner

Jim Miller

Tee Martin

A Wright

Drew Brees

Doug Flutie

J Germaine

Doug Johnson- Leftwich Starts, Garrard already listed above Johnson as #2, could be cut

Rodney Peete

C Weinke

M McMahon- Rick Mirer as #2? Head case McMahon let go to pursue a starting job?

J Palmer

J Blake

T Rattay

Trent Dilfer

Seneca Wallace

Brock Huard

Jason Garrett

Brian Griese

Tim Hasselbeck

Out of this list I like Brees, Flutie, Anthony Wright, D Johnson, M McMahon, J Palmer, Trent Dilfer, Seneca Wallace, Griese

My Favorites are Brees, Wright, Wallace, and Griese

My dream guy would be Wallace or Brees. Wallace adds a slash type dimension that Mularkey could use as another weapon. Brees is a starter on a bad squad. Wright is my sleeper, he played great when forced to start due to injury.

K Kittner

Jim Miller

Tee Martin

A Wright

Drew Brees

Doug Flutie

J Germaine

Doug Johnson- Leftwich Starts, Garrard already listed above Johnson as #2, could be cut

Rodney Peete

C Weinke

M McMahon- Rick Mirer as #2? Head case McMahon let go to pursue a starting job?

J Palmer

J Blake

T Rattay

Trent Dilfer

Seneca Wallace

Brock Huard

Jason Garrett

Brian Griese

Tim Hasselbeck

My dream guy would be Wallace or Brees. Wallace adds a slash type dimension that Mularkey could use as another weapon. Brees is a starter on a bad squad. Wright is my sleeper, he played great when forced to start due to injury.

11759[/snapback]

I think Wallace has won the #2 job in Seattle. Don't think they'll be parting with him.

You might see a surprise cut in TB with Brad Johnson -- depends on if Simms has won the job or not, and how much they like the younger Griese over Johnson. I don't see them paying both Griese and Johnson. Screw Griese though.

Also, take a look at the Raiders. Tee Martin and Tuiasosopo (in addition to Gannon and Collins) on that roster. Either of those guys might be a good stopgap. Martin has played with all our Tennessee guys.

And I wouldn't mind a shot at a (healthy) Dilfer.

Not sure about Rattay...wasn't he slated as the starter before his injury... and if he is injured...would we want him?

Wallace seems to be having a good preseason and would be a good QB to have for long term, but then we'd have a conflict of interest with Losman.

We'd be best served by a vetran caretaker with something left in the tank. I'm thinking someone in the model of Redman (who was unjustafiably forced out by Billick IMO), Hasselbeck, Peete, or Huard.

That said, we're still basically picking the pig wearing the most lipstick.

Not sure about Rattay...wasn't he slated as the starter before his injury... and if he is injured...would we want him?

Wallace seems to be having a good preseason and would be a good QB to have for long term, but then we'd have a conflict of interest with Losman.

We'd be best served by a vetran caretaker with something left in the tank. I'm thinking someone in the model of Redman (who was unjustafiably forced out by Billick IMO), Hasselbeck, Peete, or Huard.

That said, we're still basically picking the pig wearing the most lipstick.

11782[/snapback]

I heard that the 49ers are very interested in getting Drew Brees away from San Diego. If they trade for him, Flutie (thank god) woould likely stay with the CHARGERS!