Navy SEAL Dogs?

LINK

But the coolest thing about these guys? Many SEAL dogs come equipped with "titanium fangs capable of ripping through enemy protective armor," :w00t: at a cost of "about $2,000 a tooth," according to the Daily. That'll get the job done.

PTR

a friend of mine worked a k-9 detail. He let me put on a sleeve and 'play' with the dog. You don't want to mess with these dogs.

I know a couple of guys that train police/FBI dogs.

And I concur. Even if they're trained only to "grab", not "bite"...it's pretty much a moot point if you're the one being grabbed.

I understand why people love dogs so much. But why do they like us?

By the way, my dog also has cover ops training, as a Timecop. She is retired now, but she has singlehandedly saved the world several times.

That’s her as my avatar. Do not look directly into her eyes for too long or she will conquer your mind.

By the way, my dog also has cover ops training, as a Timecop. She is retired now, but she has singlehandedly saved the world several times.

That’s her as my avatar. Do not look directly into her eyes for too long or she will conquer your mind.

That sucks, Gringo has gone insane.

We carry their ****.

I've said before: if the aliens visit our planet, and see dogs leading us around on a leash, while we're carrying bags of their crap...who do you think the aliens are going to believe is the higher life form?