No Photos of OBL's Dead Face

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should the US release all of the photos of OBL's demise?

• Yes, now
    • No, never
    • Not till the FOIA kicks in

a lot of the families of the dead (9/11 and the wars) do not trust the government. the photo would not only provide proof that he is indeed dead but would settle requisite balance involved in justice: i saw my friends die in nyc, my child die in the war so you better believe i want to see proof that the man responsible for my losses is dead.

Not to be insensitive, but if the 9/11 families don't trust the government, why would they trust the veracity of the photo?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a lot of the families of the dead (9/11 and the wars) do not trust the government. the photo would not only provide proof that he is indeed dead but would settle requisite balance involved in justice: i saw my friends die in nyc, my child die in the war so you better believe i want to see proof that the man responsible for my losses is dead.

THAT was the point of posting that article?

I don't trust you. I want to see a photo of your dead friends. That would not only provide proof that they were indeed killed bout would settle requisite balance involved in justice. UBL is dead, so you better believe I want to see proof of his crimes.

Guest three3

THAT was the point of posting that article?

Evans says she will probably watch Obama's visit on television but wishes she could ask him a few questions.

"Why not show us proof, that Bin Laden was killed? I would like to see that," wondered Evans.

So is it that the American gov't is ballsy enough or stupid enough to claim that they killed the world's most wanted terrorist when they really haven't?

It only makes sense if they have him in some secret prison where they're drawing every last bit of information out of him. I wouldn't mind at all if that was the case, but yeah, he's dead.

Looks like the 2nd guy took one in the chin. Perfectly centered, heck of a shot.

My hunch all along is the pics of OBL are far worse, showing someone who was massively disfigured, by multiple shots.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Evans says she will probably watch Obama's visit on television but wishes she could ask him a few questions.

"Why not show us proof, that Bin Laden was killed? I would like to see that," wondered Evans.

So you posted a whole article about someone being upset about Obama's using the WTC site as a photo op...to cherry-pick one line?

When do we get to see pictures of your dead friends? We deserve proof...

Looks like the 2nd guy took one in the chin. Perfectly centered, heck of a shot.

My hunch all along is the pics of OBL are far worse, showing someone who was massively disfigured, which if done by gun, could only be the result of a high number of shots at close range.

You've never even seen a gun, have you?

It's like you get all your information from Call of Duty. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, it's fine to post every government secret across the WWW, photos of Usay and Kooday shot to ****, beheadings of Americans, Burned strung-up Americans, and Sadamn Hussein at room temperature. But when it comes to the photographic proof of the #1 criminal in American Jurisprudence, we can't handle the truth.

Smacks of BS to me. Trump's next campaign plank: "If elected, I'll release the photos of OBL."

There's a video going viral right now of some Islamofascists in Thailand beheading a 9 YEAR OLD BOY. His crime?

More than than 4000 people from police and teachers to monks and children have been killed in the past 7 years by Muslims in southern Thailand, but hardly a word in the mainstream media. In Southern Thailand Muslim gunmen continue killing and threatening innocent citizens. The Muslim insurgents have threatened to kill 20 teachers and have distributed fliers that said, “WANTED: 20 Deaths of Buddhist teachers.” Muslim terrorists object to the education system which teaches Buddhist culture that is not acceptable in Islam. The attacks are intended to force Buddhists to leave the region because Muslims want to create an independent Muslim nation in the three southern provinces.

I won't post the link but if anyone is really that curious i suppose i could PM it to you.

So forgive me for not caring if these photos would upset "The Religion of Peace".

It is not about showing them or hiding them. Eventually, everyone knows they will slip out and the question will be how. Will we be embarassed by wikileaks or will we leave them on the copy machine at an office function?

Either way, within a year...or less...something will come out.

It's most likely due to the number of times an unarmed man was shot verus the admin saying it wasn't an assassination. I agree they should show it. If this is a victory for all of us, aren't we entitled to see the basis of it?

Why are we entitled? And wouldn't, say maybe, details of the DNA test be better proof? Anyone demanding pics instead of science is truly just out to get their jollies from this, not proof. Not passing judgement on the motivation- not my thing, but I get where it comes from.