No Photos of OBL's Dead Face

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should the US release all of the photos of OBL's demise?

• Yes, now
    • No, never
    • Not till the FOIA kicks in

Okay, it's fine to post every government secret across the WWW, photos of Usay and Kooday shot to ****, beheadings of Americans, Burned strung-up Americans, and Sadamn Hussein at room temperature. But when it comes to the photographic proof of the #1 criminal in American Jurisprudence, we can't handle the truth.

Smacks of BS to me. Trump's next campaign plank: "If elected, I'll release the photos of OBL."

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's most likely due to the number of times an unarmed man was shot verus the admin saying it wasn't an assassination. I agree they should show it. If this is a victory for all of us, aren't we entitled to see the basis of it?

From all reports he was only shot once in the face and the fact that he was unarmed has nothing to do with the OP. Why would you bring that up? He certainly was armed on 9/11.

From all reports he was only shot once in the face and the fact that he was unarmed has nothing to do with the OP. Why would you bring that up? He certainly was armed on 9/11.

"A Navy SEAL team that fought its way upstairs at Osama bin Laden's compound killed him with rapid-fire shots to his chest and forehead, according to a U.S. official who has seen military reports of the raid." latest from CNN

"A Navy SEAL team that fought its way upstairs at Osama bin Laden's compound killed him with rapid-fire shots to his chest and forehead, according to a U.S. official who has seen military reports of the raid." latest from CNN

And?

Having to watch the twin towers collapsing 100 times we deserve to see this dbags blown off head. Another thing I can't figure is why we gave this animal any kind of a funeral. Just should have had the maintenance crew of the ship toss him off the back.

show them.

whoever might be inflamed by this, is already inflamed anyways or will find something else to be inflamed about. screw being so sensitive to terrorist D-bags and apologizing all the time.

show the pics to prove Bin Laden wasnt some super human and was just as vulnerable as any other human being. Maybe it will make a potential terrorist think twice that we will not tire or give up and will hunt them down like the animals they are.

Show them. Also show the pictures from 9/11. The pictures were needed to show people what we are fighting against. I remember that the night of 9-11 the camera scanned the rubble. I saw legs and arms sticking out. Only time I saw a dead body there. Since then it has been sanitized. There were body parts all over the place.

after dubya's Nixon's presidency no one trusts american gov't. release the photos

Fixed. You !@#$ing moron.

No need to see them; publishing them is nothing more than salacious pandering to the selfish masses who are so immature and stunted they can't live without the shock value.

(Yes, Jtsp, I'm specifically thinking of your sorry ass.)

Guest three3

So before 2000, people trusted the American Gov't?

much more than after.

and to tom, why is it that i can see the body parts of my friends flung about in a bloody mess created by terrorists but i can't see the death photo of the man allegedly responsible for killing my friends in those towers?

much more than after.

and to tom, why is it that i can see the body parts of my friends flung about in a bloody mess created by terrorists but i can't see the death photo of the man allegedly responsible for killing my friends in those towers?

The bigger question is: why would you want to see either?

much more than after.

Allegedly??

It doesn't happen often, but I agree with Obama's reasoning. Like Marv Levy's old phrase to "Act like you've been there before [and you'll get there again]" after reaching the endzone, there's no need, as O put it, to "spike the football."

Releasing a gruesome death photo is too much like what the people we're fighting do.

Just another example of people these days feeling they have a right to know everything about everybody....

It's not going to help me or anyone else sleep any better --- quite the contrary.

Edited by UConn James