So Chokee Fans you finally get...

wwovince

I am a purist... Just as lights don't belong at Wrigley, then mound needs to be higher and WILD CARD teams don't deserve respect. My how they cheapened the sport... Thanks Bud for that one! Baseball would be just like hockey if you keep letting teams into "playoffs"... There would always be an upset in the making... Ever wonder why no teams ever came back from 0-3 deficits?... Because historically, it was the two best regular season teams that squared off in October. Geez... Let the Expos in and they might pull off an upset...

You play 163 games for a reason... Until the BoSox can get there by being atop the A Division... I will discount them.

:lol::lol::P

I dont know but i seem to remember the all mighty great closer mariano blowing it for the Chokees and allowing the Sox back into the series not the starting pitching. Granted after we were let back into the series we blew up everybody they threw at us LMAO Maybe RJ can huddle with the steroid twins and become a triplet of steroid freaks lol

Looks like the trade isn't going to happen anyway.  LMAO

163814[/snapback]

sure it is George just will wait to announce until Monday or Tuesday, folks do not read the papers on the weekend , George is about getting the most publlicity possible.... just a matter of sweetening things for Sean Green

Nope Arizona and LA want more money from the Bankees and Green might not pass a physical and also RJ wants a good extension first. Spend Spankees SPEND LOL

163823[/snapback]

dream on,,,,, cannot wait to resume baseball and straighten out the aberration that was last season....... :lol:

you are quite the tickler these days arent you.... :lol:

I dont know but i seem to remember the all mighty great closer mariano blowing it for the Chokees and allowing the Sox back into the series not the starting pitching. Granted after we were let back into the series we blew up everybody they threw at us LMAO  Maybe RJ can huddle with the steroid twins and become a triplet of steroid freaks lol

163812[/snapback]

And if you think there's nobody on the Sux taking roids then you are sadly mistaken.