white house keeps spinning Bin Laden

Al Qaeda themselves confirmed bin Laden's assassination.

Sadly, many Americans will believe that over their government's word.

I was surprised to see that Al Qaeda confirmed it. Then again, maybe that's what they want us to think...

WWJD?

Or WWAD?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was surprised to see that Al Qaeda confirmed it. Then again, maybe that's what they want us to think...

I'm not. They will try to use this as a rallying cry but like it or not the new face of the middle east in Young People who finally stood up to their governments in Egypt

@doc really can u post a link? id read a 12 yr old daughter told Paki authorities she saw them capture an unarmed obl. shoot him and then haul him away. In any case sounds like it was execution style. Perhaps the image will reveal that and its why they won't release it. Them still having the body would be one massive bomb shell. But who knows what to believe from them since they've lost so much credibility? Does sound a little fishy that in a matter of hours they managed to kill him. Fly back to afghan, perform forensic work and photo the body, get him on a plane, fly a not insiginicant distance to the arabian sea, unload him, have a Muslim cleric perform rights in the middle of the night on a carrier and then dump him in the ocean in a bag that would sink.

You know we can fly a B-2 Bomber from Kansas to bomb Afghanistan and back to Kansas in 17 hours right?

We can also fly across the entire country in 3 hours, daily. I think we can handle putting a dead man on a plane, then a boat, then the ocean in 24 hours. Seems rather easy actually

You know we can fly a B-2 Bomber from Kansas to bomb Afghanistan and back to Kansas in 17 hours right?

We can also fly across the entire country in 3 hours, daily. I think we can handle putting a dead man on a plane, then a boat, then the ocean in 24 hours. Seems rather easy actually

More like 30 hours, and 5 hours. Still, you point's valid. Hell, they could have Fed-Ex'd his hand to the CIA in less than 24 hours.

So now were going to take the word of the daughter of the man who wanted to destroy the US? :doh:

I never said I believed that story, so there is no need for that slap your head emoticon.

See, normally I'd agree with you. But I remember what his Somalian toadies did to our soldiers.

But you know what you wouldn't remember?

Your head going bouncy, bouncy, bouncy down a flight of stairs.

More like 30 hours, and 5 hours. Still, you point's valid. Hell, they could have Fed-Ex'd his hand to the CIA in less than 24 hours.

As you can see I'm not dropping bombs or flying across the country very often :oops:

But to say we couldnt have dumped him in the ocean in 24 hours, hell we could have gotten him into space IF we really wanted to

Latest from AP is the wife who was shot in the leg said she didn't witness OBL's death. Pretty much puts an end to the "human shield" story which I called BS on from the beginning.

While I can somewhat understand your lack of willingness to trust the US Government, the fact you are so willing to take the word of Osama's wife with no corroboration whatsoever speaks volumes about you.

Actually since they said the burial happened in the dark and the timeline had him shot around midnight, you're only looking at around a 6 hour window. Maybe im doing the Paki time conversion improperly, but using reported EDT around 3 pm and the first we heard of obama's impending address to the nation around 10, that's a 7 hour window. So let's say it was somewhere between 5 to 8 hours, not much time to pull it all off. And a lot less than the 24 hr time frame you goobers keep referencing.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Actually since they said the burial happened in the dark and the timeline had him shot around midnight, you're only looking at around a 6 hour window. Maybe im doing the Paki time conversion improperly, but using reported EDT around 3 pm and the first we heard of obama's impending address to the nation around 10, that's a 7 hour window. So let's say it was somewhere between 5 to 8 hours, not much time to pull it all off. And a lot less than the 24 he time frame you goobers keep referencing.

Even still, 3000 miles in 5 hours without military technology, call me crazy I think they could pull it off

Could be but they did a lot more in that time frame than fly him one way on a jet. Seems a little tight no? A more plausible scenario is the body hadnt been disposed of yet but the release purposely said it had to quell cries for the body from his family etc. We know from the extreme guardedness of picture-gate, they dont want anything getting out.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Latest from AP is the wife who was shot in the leg said she didn't witness OBL's death. Pretty much puts an end to the "human shield" story which I called BS on from the beginning.

Which also puts to rest the "he was executed in front of his family" story. So the wife of the most hated man in America says something and you take it as gospel. Oy. :rolleyes:

Actually since they said the burial happened in the dark and the timeline had him shot around midnight, you're only looking at around a 6 hour window. Maybe im doing the Paki time conversion improperly, but using reported EDT around 3 pm and the first we heard of obama's impending address to the nation around 10, that's a 7 hour window. So let's say it was somewhere between 5 to 8 hours, not much time to pull it all off. And a lot less than the 24 hr time frame you goobers keep referencing.

Really?

Operation was set early morning Sunday Pakistan time about 1-2 AM. Obama addresses nation at three minutes past midnight Monday eastern time, which makes it 9AM Monday in Pakistan. So tell me how that's not 24 hours?

Which also puts to rest the "he was executed in front of his family" story. So the wife of the most hated man in America says something and you take it as gospel. Oy. :rolleyes:

Actually it supports it since the story posted here was that he was dragged downstairs and then shot in front of his family. Would explain why if a wife had been shot upstairs and disabled she didn't go downstairs and witness the execution in front of his other wives and children. Anyway not sure why you're sticking the smiley "gotcha" at me, since I stated I doubt the executed in front of the family anyway

Really?

Operation was set early morning Sunday Pakistan time about 1-2 AM. Obama addresses nation at three minutes past midnight Monday eastern time, which makes it 9AM Monday in Pakistan. So tell me how that's not 24 hours?

Wrongo there chief.

"What really happened in Abbottobad early Monday morning?"

http://www.metro.us/newyork/all%20usa%20cities/article/851858--the-official-story-of-bin-laden-s-death-a-timeline

Islamabad is 9 hrs ahead of EDT. So if "early Monday morning" is approx. 1 am Pakistan time, that's 4 pm EDT. 1st time I heard of Obama's impending speech was approx. 10 pm EDT. 10 - 4 = 6.