Conservatives Win Big in Canada

you're kidding, right. unless you actually believe canada revolves around the u.s., the 51st state and all, right?

PET was more of a JFK figure in Canada, rather than an Obama figure to begin with. dumbed down? leftist cradle? ... oh, sorry, i forgot, the entire world revolves around sean hannity's hair and the tea party. after all, if palin can see russia from her house, i'm sure she can see canada.

good god. what imperialistic delusion.

let me then sum up your argument: :oops:

jw

I'm not sure you understood my post. Wasn't even close to saying Canada depended on the US. But since you brought it up. Living in Canada for 40 years I have a pretty good sense of politics there. Granted, not much in the last 10 years because I have been in the states. Lets get real just for a moment. Do you really think Canada would have progressed at all without the US? Face it. Capitalism in the States drove prosperity in the free world and North America. With the US doing all the heavy lifting (military protection for example) it afforded Canada to indulge in the grand leftist experiment so many liberals admire. In this regard, yes Canada is kind of a defacto 51st state.

I'm not sure you understood my post. Wasn't even close to saying Canada depended on the US. But since you brought it up. Living in Canada for 40 years I have a pretty good sense of politics there. Granted, not much in the last 10 years because I have been in the states. Lets get real just for a moment. Do you really think Canada would have progressed at all without the US? Face it. Capitalism in the States drove prosperity in the free world and North America. With the US doing all the heavy lifting (military protection for example) it afforded Canada to indulge in the grand leftist experiment so many liberals admire. In this regard, yes Canada is kind of a defacto 51st state.

More like a territory. :devil:

you're kidding, right. unless you actually believe canada revolves around the u.s., the 51st state and all, right?

PET was more of a JFK figure in Canada, rather than an Obama figure to begin with. dumbed down? leftist cradle? ... oh, sorry, i forgot, the entire world revolves around sean hannity's hair and the tea party. after all, if palin can see russia from her house, i'm sure she can see canada.

good god. what imperialistic delusion.

let me then sum up your argument: :oops:

jw

John:

Your 4:00am posts are hilarious.

not even. closer to the equivalent of ralph nader

Hey... Good point. I voted for him once! :D:rolleyes:

In this regard, yes Canada is kind of a defacto 51st state.

What is the % of Canadians that live within 100 miles of the US-Canada border?

Both ways... Of course you aren't in the vast majority... You are actually ON American soil... :lol::P

Edited by ExiledInIllinois