Rashard Mendallhall Osama 9/11 Tweets

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/2011/05/03/2011-05-03_rashard_mendenhall_embroiled_in_controversy_over_twitter_comments_about_osama_bi.html?r=news

As people around the world began reacting to the news of Osama Bin Laden's death with a mix of joy and relief, the 23-year-old Mendenhall took a different approach. He went on a Twitter rampage against those people that took pleasure in Bin Laden's death, and made it clear he's not convinced Bin Laden was responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

"We'll never know what really happened," Mendenhall tweeted. "I just have a hard time believing a plane could take a skyscraper down demolition style."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2011/04/15/bloomberg1376-LJNX6E0YHQ0X01-4NUJH00598R5HVLA34LV6HNF1J.DTL

Singer Colbie Caillat was scheduled to perform at one of the events and several past and present professional athletes were also planning to be on hand, including retired Chicago Bulls player B.J. Armstrong, retired Chicago Cub Ernie Banks, Bulls player Derrick Rose and Rashard Mendenhall of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Racial slant? It could have been Peyton Hillis for all I care.

Then I eagerly await your first post on Peyton Hillis or any other errant white athlete, person, place or thing.

You may be right, I don't often pay a great deal of attention to who starts what thread, but is there any other racial connection to this topic other than Mendenhall being black?

Why the need to tie the tweet to Obama & other black supporters of POTUS?

Why the need to tie the tweet to Obama & other black supporters of POTUS?

What?

I just took it as tying a truther to the Prez. One of the supporters that was linked was Colby Calliet who isn't black.

thats why I bolded Mendenhall's name.

What is "racial" about this thread?

Prove what Dave said had racist overtones. I dare you. Becuase all Dave did was post a few quotes and links to a timely news story thats being widely covered.

Edited by RkFast

What is "racial" about this thread?

Prove what Dave said had racist overtones. I dare you. Becuase all Dave did was post a few quotes and links to a timely news story thats being widely covered.

Are you too lazy today to do a quick search of the topics that Dave has contributed to this board?