Sirius XM changing station presets...

boyst

The extra expense? How much is sat radio? Pennies compared to the amount of annoying ads you get on regular radio. I just cut something else which I think is useless... Like dig cable... I just have basic... Again, for me... Radio is more important and I am actually saving money.

I have had Sirius since the get-go.

Not to re-bump my thread; but I think you raise the great point...

Many of us who are on the go cannot sit in front of the TV all day, and for those who enjoy shows like Howard Stern, NFL Network, or any of the other amazing features on Sirius then we really get a value. I can put my Stiletto in my pocket and go anywhere. I can plug in the extended battery, put on my noise cancelling headphones and listen to live games while using my tractor. My work shed, my house, my bedroom, and even my bathroom have home docks. My 2 trucks with radios ('83 has none) have docks, as well as my old car. I have made a device to make a portable car kit, as well, with a Monster FM Modulator. There is not anywhere I cannot go to listen to Sirius and for the $1,500 I have probably spent on the services and products I have got my money back in enjoyment.

Now, if only Time Warner didn't make the tri-bundle package so worthwhile then I would not have just signed up for digicable and phone when I got the internets.

I have never heard anyone who got Sirius say they were not happy to have it. I have only heard people say that once they got Sirius they were unable to listen to regular radio again. I refuse to even listen to regular radio and when I HAVE* to I usually just listen to an old country station out of Galax.

Forget my receiver, no sat rad in vehicle, battery dies on stiletto, still recording stern...

I got XM for MLB. Now, WECK carries the Yanks, so I hardly use it........I got a year or two free of the online radio that used to be free for subscribers. I tried all kinds of ways to get customer service to get it to work for me, and they are obviously offshore idiots who can't even understand what I'm asking in an email.

I think I got an email from them a little while back that they have changed their customer service. Do you know if that is true?