OT - What do you read on the can at work?

EZC-Boston

I'm partial to Bill Simmons, MMQB, TMQB, The Brush Back and Jackpot Jay.  Having said that I've been pretty bored lately so I'm all caught up.  Now I'm on to http://www.aaronkaro.com/ruminations.htm pretty funny stuff and perfect for the bowl. 

Anybody have any other suggestions?

163005[/snapback]

Profootball digest (nice and small size makes it easy to hold)

MacDesign

I'm partial to Bill Simmons, MMQB, TMQB, The Brush Back and Jackpot Jay.  Having said that I've been pretty bored lately so I'm all caught up.  Now I'm on to http://www.aaronkaro.com/ruminations.htm pretty funny stuff and perfect for the bowl. 

Anybody have any other suggestions?

163005[/snapback]

I have always wondered - what is the attraction of reading in the can? I read at my desk, in a comfortable chair, far from the sounds and smells of the adjoining stalls.

I have always wondered - what is the attraction of reading in the can?  I read at my desk, in a comfortable chair, far from the sounds and smells of the adjoining stalls.

163034[/snapback]

I read there to, but always nice to print something off to kill time while I'm in there...

I used to work at this liquor store in Allston, Mass, I would punch in 30 minutes early, and head straight to the can with the Globe Sports page under my arm. Nothing better than getting paid to take a dump and read the sportspage. Bonus points if the comics/crossword page was on the last page of the sports section. Heady days, heady days.

I used to work at this liquor store in Allston, Mass,  I would punch in 30 minutes early, and head straight to the can with the Globe Sports page under my arm.  Nothing better than getting paid to take a dump and read the sportspage.  Bonus points if the comics/crossword page was on the last page of the sports section.  Heady days, heady days.

163070[/snapback]

Blanchard's?

I always print out Sports Guy here at work. I started leaving the copy in the stall for others to read. After a few months, I took a couple weeks off. When I returned and visited my stall, there was a message penned on the partition. it said "where's the Sports Guy???"

:rolleyes:

i will take anything. but i have an emergecny stack of Entertainment Weekly's.

that are all old.

sometimes...i think i have enough time to log online and print something....but once in awhile...unexpectedly i start "prarie doggin' " and have to grab one of these old magazines on the run.