Raiders might be trying to trade up for Colin Kaepernick

Max997

The San Francisco Chronicle reports that the Raiders are trying to trade into the first round of the draft.The Raiders traded their 2011 first-rounder for Richard Seymour, so their highest pick this year is No. 48. Wes Bunting of the National Football Post is "hearing" Nevada QB Colin Kaepernick is "the guy they like," and Bunting was all over Oakland taking Rolando McClain at No. 8 overall last year, when few expected it. It's not surprising that Kaepernick's combo of elite athleticism and arm strength would appeal strongly to Al Davis. A league source confirms to PFT that Kaepernick is the No. 1 QB on the Raiders' draft board

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6530/player?r=1

obviously with the first round over and Kaepernick atill on the board and with their recent trade history with the Pats it wouldnt surprise me if they are one of the teams trying to trade up to 33 in order to get Kaepernick especially with the Bills sitting there at 34

the more I read about him the more I want the Bills to take Brooks Reed though...would like to see them take a ILB but if Reed is there how could they pass him up

Edited by Max997