• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bengals 44

Bills 39

162870[/snapback]

I also think the Bengals may win this game in a close one. I think the teams are comparable and they are at home. I also hope if the Bengals do win that people don't immediately turn against the Bills and say how much they suck again. When we were 0-4, I didn't think we were as bad as our record and now, I don't think we are a 10-6 team - more like 8-8 or 9-7.

Of course, I really hope I'm wrong!

The Bills are going to destroy the Bugles. I don't care if we are in their house or not. The bengals defense sucks the nut. The Browns put up how many points? New England put up 35.

The Bengles have a good running back but they haven't faced our Run defense yet. Jon Kitna sucks as well. He had one good season out of his miserable career. He hasn't played all year and has only had 1 week of work with the 1st team offense. One week of work isn't enough for him to gel well with his team.

I predict

Bills - 190871394712390481

Bengals - 1

Guest Bills Fan in Houston
The Bills are going to destroy the Bugles.  I don't care if we are in their house or not.  The bengals defense sucks the nut.  The Browns put up how many points?  New England put up 35.

The Bengles have a good running back but they haven't faced our Run defense yet.  Jon Kitna sucks as well.  He had one good season out of his miserable career.  He hasn't played all year and has only had 1 week of work with the 1st team offense.  One week of work isn't enough for him to gel well with his team. 

I predict

Bills - 190871394712390481

Bengals - 1

163117[/snapback]

Bills score is about right, but how do you score a 1?

why is it that every game we are favored in is a "classic trap game?"

NO ONE is underestimating the Bengals. I think everyone knows, especially head coaches in the NFL, that the Bengals are a very good team.

Bills 24

Bengals 17

162738[/snapback]

When ever I see your avatar, I thing of the opening seen in Saturday Night Fever.

Jeff

Bengals are going to pass all over us, especially if Clements is hurt.  We'll have our customary 3+ road turnovers as well.

163325[/snapback]

I would definately agree with you about them passing all over us...

...especially since our defense is only ranked 3rd in the league against the pass (176.4yds/gm), 1st in completion rate (54.8%), tied for 3rd in sacks (38) and tied for 4th in interceptions (17).

As for the customary 3+ road turnovers...

...there is simply no way I can argue this point. :rolleyes:

Cincinnati-20

Bills-17

I just think Bledsoe will not play well in the playoff type atmosphere.

163482[/snapback]

I hear what you are saying, but I don't buy it anymore. Nor do I buy the "well, it's on the road" arguments either.

Hear me out.

This team has learned how to come from behind. Something they haven't been able to do in the past few years. Look at the St. Louis game, the Miami game etc. I think this team is SUPER confident and even if Drew and the O struggle in the begining, they won't panic as they did last year.

You know what I'm saying?