64-year-old Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in Terminator 5

Well back to the original topic do you think someone with Arnold's money should be allowed to collect unemployment? Because if so he's a multi-millionaire and he'll start collecting next year. Is that really fair?

So are you saying we should discriminate against him because he's a foreigner or because he's old?

I'm dissappointed in you Chef. As a black guy I'd think you'd have a bit more sympathy for the plight of exploited minorities.

Well back to the original topic do you think someone with Arnold's money should be allowed to collect unemployment? Because if so he's a multi-millionaire and he'll start collecting next year. Is that really fair?

Are you asking about unemployment or social security?

Everyone can and should be able to collect from social security, because everyone pays into it. In order to collect unemployment, Arnold would have to prove that he's unsuccessfully looking for work. Probably not worth it for him to collect the 20k or so a year he might get out of it.

Everyone can and should be able to collect from social security, because everyone pays into it. In order to collect unemployment, Arnold would have to prove that he's unsuccessfully looking for work. Probably not worth it for him to collect the 20k or so a year he might get out of it.

Really? I know people that never paid a dime into SS and receive a check every month.

Social security. So what if he paid into it. It should only go to poor people who need it.