Hey Nix: We have the WORST run defense in the league

First of all, thanks NeverGiveUp for your post. You make this board even cooler than it already is by throwing us the 'real' torpedo of truth once in awhile.

I'm starting to become afraid that Carolina isn't going to take Cam Newton. If they take Dareus or Von Miller then Denver is likely to take whoever is left. That means we will have Cam and AJ Green as next in line on the board based on NGU's post. Cam wont even start, and AJ Green is at a position that we are deep at already. Then we will sit and watch the next 32 players (majority of them defense) go elsewhere. WE HAVE TO HAVE AN IMPACT FRONT SEVEN DEFENDER STARTING ON DAY ONE OR WE WILL GET SLAUGHTERED THIS YEAR. Not another Troupe or Carrington, we need a true first round stud.

Our QB is good, and still gaining experience as is our O line. Our receivers are solid. We don't even have room for Easley and he might be the best one on the team in two years. Our defense was so bad last year that teams looked like they weren't even game planning for us near the end.

I don't know more about football than Buddy Nix, but I know what I can stomach, and having a weak defense in the AFC east is the kiss of death.

Carolina needs to take Cam.......

Dude, the draft is more than one round long. Troup and Carrington will improve and both will be on the field a lot this season and in Carrington's case, might start. There are good Defensive Linemen available in round two who could start or fit into the rotation. Fitz is okay. If a difference maker QB is there, even if he has to sit for a while, they would be negligent not to take him.

If Dareus and Miller are gone, then I would have no problem taking AJ Green. It would be a mistake to pass up an elite talent for a 2nd tier defensive lineman.

If Dareus and Miller are gone, then I would have no problem taking Patrick Peterson CB. I pray for a miracle that Dareus is there and the Bills take him.

I am convinced that the Bills will draft one of the three best players in the draft: either Dareus,Miller or Peterson. I feel confident that this is how they rank the top of their draft board.

Edited by Billsguy