Gruden QB Camp

Just wondering what people have thought, if they saw, Gruden's QB camp on ESPN this year? I saw that each QB is talented in different ways from the others; even though some have the same intangibles. Newton's size, arms, and feet are spectacular, Mallet mentally is up on the game and has a powerful arm. Gruden gives Gabbert credit for speed that most previous scounting reports I seen said he didn't have much but his 40 says he does, then he calls him a pretty boy. Why does Gruden get the camp? If he is so good, why isn't he coaching a team or coaching on a team? Just a few rambling thoughts.

Guest three3

shocked at how skinny mallett's arms are but he and dalton did well in those segments. dalton looks a little undersized but he has guts and heart. cam crashed and burned as expected.

Just wondering what people have thought, if they saw, Gruden's QB camp on ESPN this year? I saw that each QB is talented in different ways from the others; even though some have the same intangibles. Newton's size, arms, and feet are spectacular, Mallet mentally is up on the game and has a powerful arm. Gruden gives Gabbert credit for speed that most previous scounting reports I seen said he didn't have much but his 40 says he does, then he calls him a pretty boy. Why does Gruden get the camp? If he is so good, why isn't he coaching a team or coaching on a team? Just a few rambling thoughts.

if Gruden wanted to coach again he would but why when he is making the same money sitting in a booth?

i think he will eventually coach again but he appears to be enjoying himself announcing a game once a week instead of trying to win a super bowl