Squirrels in pools (RIP)

TSNBDSC

Count your blessings... Could be worse and you could wake up to this sight:

WARNING: Not too graphic, but not for the namby pamby animal lovers who weep uncontrolling

Could be worse

The article says "often". From what I read it was 18 deer in 20 years. It's culling of the herd. In Stieglemeier Park in Cheektowaga, they have a few areas with a 15 foot chicken wire fence around them. Inside the fence, the plants are thick and lush. It shows what damage all the deer are causing in the rest of the park.

The article says "often". From what I read it was 18 deer in 20 years. It's culling of the herd. In Stieglemeier Park in Cheektowaga, they have a few areas with a 15 foot chicken wire fence around them. Inside the fence, the plants are thick and lush. It shows what damage all the deer are causing in the rest of the park.

I don't know what it is... Why not cull the herd... My father lives off French... Growinig up, I maybe seen one or two deer... Now they are on the street... Far from the fields... His holly bushes have been there forever... Now they are destroyed. This is on a street isolated from the fields too... Just cull the things.

Here in Illinois... I see whole herds of white-tails... Just imagine the panic if a big cat eventually makes its way into the area!

Suburban rats they are...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I don't know what it is... Why not cull the herd... My father lives off French... Growinig up, I maybe seen one or two deer... Now they are on the street... Far from the fields... His holly bushes have been there forever... Now they are destroyed. This is on a street isolated from the fields too... Just cull the things.

Here in Illinois... I see whole herds of white-tails... Just imagine the panic if a big cat eventually makes its way into the area!

Suburban rats they are...

Here , one of the radio stations calls them "giant antlered rats" in the traffic report when one gets hit and messes up traffic.

... found out two things ... squirrels can't swim and I hate fishin' them out ... so, how do I keep them away ? ... I don't have a shotgun (then my pool would leak too) ... also, do I need to put in 100 pounds of shock now ? ...funny,useless responses welcome ... tom

Maybe some fake snakes or owls will scare them away??